JA
言語
並び替え

heaven in a bar.

stephdにより 4 04, 2012 に掲載

These are so delicious. I love the flavor -- sweet yet savory, with a good chew (but not so jerky-like that it wears out your jaw!) I'd choose these over a grain/soy-based bar ANY day of the week. I do wish they cost a little less so I could eat them more often, but I understand that Tanka is more of a small, artisan company, not a mass-production outfit. Highly recommend these to anybody looking for a natural, low-carb, gluten-free, Paleo-friendly snack.

Good snack bars

Reviewer1730231により 5 31, 2011 に掲載

I found these bars to be very tasty and satisfying, but they could really be improved if they had about half as much sugar and a little more sea salt.

ok..

Reviewer1621299により 2 19, 2012 に掲載

These taste ok. They are good for on the road and you need a protein fix. They are "wet-ish" inside the wrapper, and the cranberry part is squishy in your mouth. This taste is pretty unremarkable. They are pricey too, and I will probably not buy them again.

Wonderful!!

Reviewer3033844により 12 29, 2011 に掲載

I love jerky, but Tanka Bars are much better than ordinary jerky. They are soft, moist and the cranberries add a touch of sweetness. Just one is all I need for breakfast and I feel satisfied all morning. Iherb has the best prices for them, so I will be a regular customer.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

it was different then I expected

4808068843841320546により 11 19, 2015 に掲載

I bought a box of the original and spicy and shared with friends. Having grown up eating wild meat hunted and smoked by my grandfather, father, husband and even my sons I was surprised at the amount of processing. I expected the texture to be kind of chunky or a bit smaller ( can't really think of the right word, imagining something like hamburger and chopped raisins pressed and smoked kind of texture) Instead it was ground together into something extremely fine and had a very rubbery texture. So all in all I liked the flavor (a kind of sweet and salty mix) but was not a fan of its bite

Вкусно!

FataMorganaにより 1 12, 2014 に掲載

Вкусный и полезный перекус, особенно в пути.

Wonderful product

Reviewer1227426により 11 10, 2011 に掲載

These Tanka bars are terrific. I cary one with me every where I go. Since I am diabetic, these are great for quick nourishment. I highly recommend them.

Yummy travel food!

Reviewer1873301により 12 21, 2011 に掲載

I eat Tanka bars as a meal or snack. They are gluten and dairy free and make great travel food! My order arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you!

Good Choices.

Reviewer2441222により 11 07, 2011 に掲載

I participated in the Breast Cancer 3 Day, a 60 mile walk over three days. Because I have a soy allergy I can't always eat the snacks provided on the event. These bars were great, good for energy, soy free and they taste great. I think they will also be great next time I take a backpacking trip.

Delish

5665010533898890912により 7 23, 2014 に掲載

Love them, unfortunately not the cheapest snack... But you do pay for quality.

1-10 件/合計 16