JA

レビュー
1-7 件/合計 7
言語
並び替え

Not sure if the 5 stars are deserved...

Reviewer3305783により 6 23, 2012 に掲載

...but I gave them anyway, for the following reason: The instructions for the Now Foods Calcium and Magnesium advise also taking this, presumably for the following reason: Vit K makes the calcium go to your bones and not your arteries. I've gotten fabulous results from the "reverse" magnesium and calcium, so I gave both it and the K2 five stars.

Too large dose

Reviewer2450542により 4 02, 2013 に掲載

I had cardiac arrhythmia after taking this product, every time. 500mcg is too large dose.

Very happy with these

Reviewer2350202により 9 27, 2011 に掲載

Not as fast to dissolve as others, but not bad. Pleasant taste. Teeth seem stronger since taking K vitamins.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I will continue using this product

johanna-margretにより 1 16, 2014 に掲載

I like this product. Since I take 10,000 IU of vitamin D every day, my doc wanted me to take this along with it!

like it

Reviewer2255839により 5 14, 2012 に掲載

I like the sublingual tablet, easy to take

Review of Sperior Source Vit K2 500 microgram subligual tablets

5046277903365189503により 12 30, 2016 に掲載

The tablets appear to have maintained a consistent taste and solubility over the last couple of years and to be supplying my K2 requirements. I seem to have developed a deficiency of vitamin K over the years, with one of the theoretical possibilities being malabsorption from the gut. The sublingual route of administration appears to be working. This is a purely subjective opinion because I have no measurable data.

important

5666681641301185897により 6 24, 2013 に掲載

this is an important sup to take. great way to take it.

1-7 件/合計 7