JA

レビュー
1-10 件/合計 21
言語
並び替え

THIS PRODUCT REALLY WORKS!!!

Reviewer1549019により 6 28, 2012 に掲載

We tried quite a few different products but none brought my husband's level up. His levels always stayed low. With this product, his vitamin D3 level is 132! This is the ONLY thing that worked for him. Hallelujah!

Love it!

Reviewer3100938により 6 24, 2011 に掲載

I know it works - I have had my blood tested both before and after. Also someone told me another product upset their stomach but this one never will. It is just a microscopic sublingual that dissolves in no time - easy-peasy!

Easy to take

Reviewer1245181により 3 10, 2013 に掲載

I switched to Superior Source because I wanted the mirolingual formula. After taking Superior Source 5K IU Vit D3 for a while, blood test showed that my vit D level is remaining stable at a good high level.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The tablets poorly hold together

4771196501841825363により 5 09, 2013 に掲載

Just received two packs of these and I have to say I am a little disappointed. The tablets poorly hold together and have a tendency to turn into dust. I also fail to understand how a fat soluble vitamin can go directly into the bloodstream and be absorbed without any dietary fat. .

good company

Reviewer2660288により 9 30, 2011 に掲載

for those that cannot utilize fats, this is the only form of D3 that will break down and be used by the body.

Excellent

Reviewer2377709により 2 22, 2012 に掲載

I have found this product to be easy to take, and better assimilated for health than some other products I have tried. Well done Superior Source!!

Excellent

Reviewer1148576により 9 14, 2013 に掲載

Love these microlinguals, so easy to take a high dose of D3. I also take the methyl B12 microlingual.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

seems to help with sleep....

Reviewer1983035により 9 04, 2014 に掲載

if taken at night.

I trust this D3

DesertLivingにより 12 26, 2014 に掲載

I have had very low d3 levels and have had cancer in past years. This is the only d3 I take daily, along with K2 by life Extension. Superior Source works and my D3 levels have gone from 20 to 65-68 on quarterly bloodwork tests. It takes a couple months if you are depleted, but I even have less body aches and feel better knowing my d3 lvls are in normal range now.

Microlingual vitamin d3

Reviewer2408320により 4 17, 2011 に掲載

This product is what all vitamins and herbs should be.I like fact that it dissovles instantly and goes right into your blood stream.

1-10 件/合計 21