JA

言語
並び替え

Really Disapointed

Reviewer3316787により 3 03, 2012 に掲載

This spirulina is really slimy and horrible to take in water which I did with Now Foods spirulina. I have had many different brands of spirulina over a 20year period and have never tasted anything like this. I took one teaspoon and considered sending it back. What a waste of money. Whats more is, there is not organic standard in China and even its food standards are very lose and highly controversial.

is it "opened"

Reviewer3076633により 10 12, 2010 に掲載

Algae is indigestible by humans unless the cell wall has been opened by milling or sound waves or something - I can't find any information about whether this is opened or not and other nutrtitional analysis, such as heavy, metals. Since it is grown in China I'd be concerned about that.

Disappointed - Product from CHINA

Reviewer2329505により 3 14, 2013 に掲載

I didn't notice that the product is from China until I opened the box from iHerb, and didn't check out the reviews before purchase. I guess the word Organic was enough for me so didn't read the description fully after that where it says the origin is China. I have no intention of consuming this particular product.

о,спирулина............

ivannaにより 10 22, 2013 に掲載

Пью теперь по утрам в таком коктейле: -алое -спирулина -хлорелла -вит.С -мед -коллаген 1+3 типов ДЛЯ КРАСОТЫ И ЗДОРОВЬЯ!

great and cheap spirulina

Reviewer2550888により 9 07, 2010 に掲載

This was the cheapest Spirulina that I could find in the stores, or on the Internet (1 lb/$25). It is a product of great quality, organic, and it tastes like good spirulina. I use one tbsp of it every morning, blended with some almond milk and ground-up Chia seed. It makes a great substitution for breakfast. Since i started using it, I noticed that my blood-sugar level does not fluctuate as it used to. I do not need to carry around snacks with me anymore. I have recommended it to friends already. I really hope they will keep selling it for a very long time!

качественная спирулина

5522796360855472119により 4 11, 2013 に掲載

Добавляю в смузи,зелёные коктейли,десерты.У меня получается и вкусно и полезно.

Полезная гадость

5320777826952334023により 10 19, 2012 に掲載

Оооо! Редкостная гадость (( В следующий раз только в капсулах! Но полезная, да...

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

origin: China -> AVOID at all costs !!!

emanuelaにより 1 24, 2014 に掲載

Need I say more? This comes from China, a heavily polluted country You just CANNOT TRUST that it is free of contaminants or good quality. What a shame! Do yourself a favour and avoid this product and any other "superfoods" from China, except perhaps goji berries (as they come from the mountainous regions) Hope this information helps you keep good health!

Incredible!

Reviewer2543096により 7 19, 2012 に掲載

I've just started putting spirulina in my morning fruit smoothy....In my morning rush to make it to my nursing job at 6:45 it provides a wonderful burst of energy that lasts 'til lunch....I really don't need to lose weight but can see how this could help....It seems to keep me sated 'til lunch with as I indicated before, plenty of wonderful energy and an up mood! One added bonus...I started rinsing out my blender and dumping the residue into my house plants and they love it too! The only 'downside' is it turns my smoothies a kinda ugly color... but the benefits are well worth the good natured teasing.... and also I REALLY notice a difference in my energy level if I don't get my dose or leave my smoothie on the counter in my rush to get out the door.....

Superb Product!

5470427476435169210により 4 22, 2015 に掲載

First I must say to all the negative reviewers, you are robbing yourselves of vital nutrients that your body need! I've been taking this product for the past 5 years and let me stress how much my health has improved over that period. No more hard stools, no more sleepless nights, no more moodyness, no more pimples, no more menstrual issues, no more frequent trips to the bathroom and the list goes on! This product is execellent in so many ways and every adult on this planet should be taking this truly remarkable product!

1-10 件/合計 116