JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-6 件/合計 6
言語
並び替え

Enough prepared/cured?

Reviewer1511999により 7 23, 2014 に掲載

This is a he shou wu that is said to be cured/prepared, but gives me severe diarrhea. Raw, or not prepared he shou wu does not have the same great function for hair and energy as the correctly prepared one (cooked with black beans). And raw or not correct cured/prepared, it would indeed give you diarrhea (which this does). I have tested this product for several weeks now, and the diarrhea just gets worse and worse. Not very great. I don't think it is correctly prepared.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

super produit

4825692729238522702により 12 15, 2013 に掲載

j utilise ce produit depuis peu et j observe deja des effets forts positifs...redonne de l énergie et aide à relativiser , clarté mentale observée... à recommander...

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Seems to help me!

5463066110462633336により 5 17, 2014 に掲載

I add it to my daily smoothies and it seems to do it's trick keeping my energy levels up.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very good and affordable!

olofperssonにより 2 01, 2016 に掲載

Around 4 milliliters (1/3 tablespoon) of Fo-Ti Root Powder in your porridge or smoothie goes a long way. I definitely feel a more stable physical energy throughout the day. Mind gets focused! Extremely economical to use! Bought this 4 months ago and I think I still got 50% left in the bag.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

ВОЛШЕБНАЯ ТРАВКА

SanteBeauteにより 2 09, 2017 に掲載

Успокаивающий эффект с первого приёма, я принимаю 1/3 ч.ложки.рекомендую 1/4 3 раза в день. Утром натощак первый приём. До 10-11утра работают гармоны. ЖЕЛАЮ ВСЕМ МОЛОДОСТИ И ЗДОРОВЬЯ!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

No effect

Reviewer2199428により 8 16, 2016 に掲載

Used upto 4 tsp per day, without any effect.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-6 件/合計 6