JA
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 60
言語
並び替え

Daring Declaration by a M.D., N.D.

RubiesHealthにより 4 17, 2013 に掲載

"Informative" is an understatement for this booklet. It contains important nutritional facts that most doctors carelessly forget or choose to ignore in medical practice. The author's account of her experience in medical school, witnessing a hypertensive-convulsing-expectant mother who was saved by IV magnesium alone, is a stark reminder of the power of macro-minerals. She was later told "there were perfectly good drugs to use for everyone else and we didn't have to bother with magnesium!". This booklet remains at the edge of my bookshelf, highlighted and dog-eared by regular references, and it will remain so for a very long time. I have read almost all the booklets available at iHerb and this is one of the best.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Read this! It will save you life.

DinaB123により 6 29, 2012 に掲載

This is a good one to test if your physician is educated enough to know underpinning to a multitude of conditions, which can be addressed through smart supplementation. Unfortunately most of the general practitioners are brainwashed by pharmaceutical companies pushing blockbuster drugs.

Interesting Read

Reviewer1679297により 12 15, 2012 に掲載

interesting read, bottom line take your magnesium with calcium and you will be a calmer person.

Excellent Book -- Everyone Should Read

Reviewer2890237により 6 19, 2011 に掲載

Magnesium deficiency affects people in an unbelievable amount of ways. From your bones to fibromyalgia, it plays a key part in so much. I think everyone should read this booklet.

Wonderful information booklet.

Reviewer3354974により 10 20, 2011 に掲載

This pamplet made me research magnesium. Wow! Did I learn a lot. Thanks for sending it to me.

good info

Reviewer2763997により 6 28, 2012 に掲載

check it out if you have blood pressure issues--magnesium may be the missing ingredient!

Good book!

Reviewer1523883により 12 26, 2011 に掲載

I try to remember to order one of these books every time I place an order so that I can send it to my friends. So many people are short of mg and don't know it.

Very informative!

Reviewer29875314により 7 30, 2012 に掲載

I recommended this booklet for all my friends ! NOW I know how important is magnesium for us. I told all of my uncles, aunts, my mother and other senior people our family are friends with. Some people already solved some health issue simply by using magnesium. Please, take this booklet, read it it and share with people you know!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Book EVER !!!!

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより 12 21, 2013 に掲載

Magnesium is a critical but often overlooked nutrient for the prevention of asthma, diabetes, heart disease, insomnia, migraines, osteoporosis, and more. That's not surprising since magnesium plays a key role in over 325 enzyme reactions in the body-from energy production to cholesterol control. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

not informative enough IMHO...

PracticalReviewsにより 10 26, 2013 に掲載

i really enjoyed the previous booklets about diabets and minerals better than this one,i didn't managed to learn new stuff about Magnesium from it like i hoped so....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

1-10 件/合計 60