JA

言語
並び替え

This product Is The Most Cost Effective Tableted Yerba Mate Supplement

Reviewer1425851により 3 04, 2008 に掲載

I am more interested in the methylxanthine coctail and Mao-B inhibiting chemicals in Yerba Mate, then it's potential as an antioxidant. This preparation, having 48mg of caffeine per pill, is pleasantly stimulating. Pay attention to how you respond to various dosage levels over time. Less caffeine with this preparation than with a pure caffeine pill is required to cause agitation and dysphoric panic. The same thing can happen to people who take more Mao-B inhibiting medication than they ought to, like l-deprenyl. Another possibility is that there is a clinically significant amount of theophylline in this preparation synergizing with the other ingredients.

More Energy

Reviewer1235063により 11 27, 2010 に掲載

Like other other reviews, Yerba Mate Tablets give me more energy without jittery or headaches. It lasts for few hours and I space out 3 pills a day. I also try not to take them after 3 PM. This product is one of my highly recommended supplements.

Not Sure

Reviewer2609712により 3 19, 2008 に掲載

I stopped using this product after realizing how much caffiene it contains because I have to reduce and eliminate my caffiene intake. It comes highly recommended in the weight loss regimen for those who can stand to have caffiene in their diet. Its has alot of hidden benefits like appetite suppressant, cleanses the blood, stimulates the mind and fights aging, fights free radicals and more, so research it more to see if it fits what you need because if it had no caffiene I would surely be taking it.

John from Toronto Canada

Reviewer2931005により 5 06, 2008 に掲載

When you take this with cocolate this acts like a stimulant, and if you eat your favourite cheese product Yerba Mate has a calming effect that is great for sleeping.

good stuff

Reviewer2175696により 3 30, 2010 に掲載

if it weren't for this product I would be asleep at work all day!

체중유지에 도움되는 간편한 마테차

hades79により 1 25, 2015 に掲載

기름진 음식 먹기 전에는 2알, 일반 식사 전에는 1알 정도 먹는데 체중 유지에 효과있네요. 마테차 마시는 효과라고 보시면 되겠어요. 마테차에 들어 있는 성분은 카페인이 아니고 마테인이라고 불리우는 물질이라 카페인과 성분 자체가 달라요. 카테인 먹음 가슴 두근 거리고 잠도 못 자는데 저에겐 그런 문제 없었어요. 벌써 한 20통은 구매해서 늘 두고 먹고 있어요. 다이어트 하고 체중유지 효과는 마테차 마시는 효과 정도 있는 듯 해서 계속 구매하고 있는 제품이에요. 오늘 또 구매합니다.^^

별다섯개

5156524734710432715により 9 06, 2015 に掲載

원래 마태를 좋아하는데 차로 계속 마시긴 힘들어서 구입했고7통쯤먹은거같아요 살이 빠지는건 모르겠고 찌진 않는거 같아요 꾸준히 먹는게 먹음 피곤도 덜한거같은 개인적으로. . . . 기름진 음식 먹기전에도 한두알 꼭 먹지요

Yerba Mate in tablets

Reviewer3209535により 12 15, 2011 に掲載

A very good product, very good and more healthy stimulant than cafeine and now offered in the form of a tablet, so convenient when the time we have left doesn't allow the preparation for an infusion. Either taken under its tablet form or as a tee, the result is the same. I give five stars (5/5) to this product.

AWESOME

Reviewer1974576により 12 31, 2010 に掲載

I can't live without my Mate' anymore. and to know I don't have to go through the elaborate brewing is perfect. It keeps me going without the wired feeling of coffee And it's so good for you!

good coffee substitute

Reviewer1478401により 4 27, 2008 に掲載

a great alternative to a morning cup of coffee...caffiene boost without jitters

1-10 件/合計 49