JA

言語
並び替え

NOT hawaian!

Reviewer2624820により 1 23, 2009 に掲載

Its actually coming from china and it isnt certified organic (which it should be when its coming from china) I recommand Nutrex Hawaian spirulina instead of this one!

not so good

norihitoにより 9 17, 2010 に掲載

smells weird. Taste was not so good. I'll buy another brand again.

Полезная вещь!

OksanaEninaにより 9 25, 2013 に掲載

Порошок мелкий, банка удобная

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Много, дешево, но не очень удобно.

vladimir-i-elenaにより 7 23, 2014 に掲載

Весьма не дорого, за счёт большого объёма покупки. Но не удобно в применении. Приходится подмешивать к чему либо, иначе во рту прилипает к зубам. Таблетки принимать намного проще было бы.

Great Spirulina and good value

Reviewer2778088により 4 25, 2010 に掲載

but I’m going to buy the organic version from the same company next time – even if it’s more expensive for the same amount it’s so much more concentrated that it becomes cheaper in use. And it has much more B-12.

Pure and fresh

5008111116076351787により 12 11, 2014 に掲載

This is by so far the best Spirulina powder I have bought at Iherb. It feels fres and pure, and smells like Spirulina should do, it also blends good in a shaker.

about spirulina

Reviewer1955435により 7 10, 2013 に掲載

this spirulina was not so dark green colour as the same spirulina 2-3 years ago! i dont know why...! generally was ok but with the previous was excellent!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

What my body had been waiting for!!!

Reviewer1534079により 3 11, 2010 に掲載

Never tried Spirulina before, and was bracing myself for a horrible taste when I saw the thick green sludge when I mixed it with water (my wife won't touch it!!). But as soon as I put it in my mouth, I could have finished the whole bottle in one go. It was as if my body had been patiently waiting for this for years. Since starting to take it, I have felt a marked increase in energy. The serving size is generous as well (9 grams), which may account for the strength of the effect.

Reviewer1815304により 7 22, 2011 に掲載

Great

Reviewer2636132により 1 05, 2012 に掲載

This is great for taking extra vitamin A, witch I think helps my skin alot. The taste is awful, so I dont think I will been buying this agian in powder form. next time Ill by the tablets. thanks for good prizes iherb:) I love that we norwegians can get so good help for so little money. In norway we have too pay the double of the prize that you can offer, and with the shipping is alot cheaper.

1-10 件/合計 41