JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 40
言語
並び替え

Prosta-Response

Reviewer1847840により 8 29, 2008 に掲載

After using the product for a year my doctor said that my slightly enlarged prostrate had actually shrunk back to it's normal size. It had remained so for the last four annual physicals. (I'm 69 years old)

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Unpleasant side effect

Reviewer2147163により 8 26, 2010 に掲載

I had a very unpleasant side effect from taking this formulation. It made me irritable. I do not know what may have caused this, but I suspect it is one of the non-herbal ingredients (glycine, L-Alanine, etc.). I stopped taking it after a few days and will not take it again. However, this side effect may be peculiar to me or just a few individuals, so the product may work well for others.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Очень странный запах и вкус. Шок!!!

PIONERにより 8 18, 2016 に掲載

Открыв банку обнаружил, что добавка имеет невероятно резкий "аммиачный" запах и вкус. Пропил 3 дня и полностью "пропитался" этим вкусом до тошноты. Даже не могу предположить что это может быть. Производитель вроде надёжный, заказывал много его добавок и всё было нормально. Дата производства свежая. Очень надеялся на превосходный состав этой добавки, но теперь придётся ждать другую. Первый раз такое на Хербе... По результатам обращения в службу поддержки АйХерба пришёл ответ от производителя, что партия была изготовлена с соблюдением всех норм и стандартов, продукт является безопасным, запах обусловлен входящими в состав компонентами и может отличаться от партии к партии. За ответ и безопасность добавляю пару звёзд, но употреблять всё равно не могу, возможно нужно было упаковать добавку в гелевую капсулу, как у производителя Life Extension (состав похожий, запах и вкус намного слабее).

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

It REALLY Works!!

Reviewer1204217により 7 06, 2010 に掲載

I had my PSA tested in May. It was 6.7. I started taking Prosta-Response two weeks later. After 30 days I was re-tested and registered 4.1. This 30% decrease demonstrated to me that these pills work.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Souce Naturals Prosta-Response

Reviewer3342011により 5 06, 2009 に掲載

Great product! The best I've tried for prostrate health. It minimizes my bathroom trip at night and my urine flow was better than ever. Great prize too. Thanks to Iherb.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

A full range of nutrients

Reviewer3153988により 9 19, 2008 に掲載

This product is good, no doubt of it. The effect is immediately noticeable, and I can only expect that a long range benefit will result from it. These pills are easy to take; if you want to chew them- there is no problem, taste is OK.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

RELIABLE SUPPLEMENT

Reviewer2754384により 2 26, 2010 に掲載

You'll always read of one ingredient or the other being helpful for BHP problems. Here you have practically the whole list of ingredients in one package. Noticed a big difference in the number of trips to the bathroom at night. Won't be without this product.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

very good

Reviewer1297536により 12 09, 2008 に掲載

it worked great for me, i didn't have to go to the bathroom with urgency and frequency

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Works for me

Reviewer2842814により 1 24, 2008 に掲載

I have been using this product for 3 years. I find that it does a wonderful job for me.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Prosta-Response is great

Reviewer1673501により 8 03, 2011 に掲載

Several years ago I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. For several reasons I did not wish to have surgery & decided to try the "herbal approach" I have been taking Prosta-Response ever since & at my last check-up with my urologist he said "it hasn't changed in shape or size in three years" I'm not saying that I have been cured, but I truly believe that Prosta-Response has kept my prostate cancer from getting any worse. Thankyou to the makers of Prosta-Response. As an addition to my review of 2008 (it is now 2011), my prostate cancer has been in remission now for 6 months. I will continue to take this product. Thanks again to the makers of Prosta-Response.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 40

1 2 3 4