JA

言語
並び替え

PROSTATE RELIEF

Reviewer2864300により 5 27, 2009 に掲載

This product has helped me have complete relief from the symptoms of enlarged prostate with previous PSA test results that were relatively high. My PSA results had doubled in just one year (1.7 to 3.2). I was experiencing urinary urgency and frequency. I would awake after about 2 hours of sleep having pain and trouble voiding. Urine would barely trickle out. Sometimes it would not evacuate at all. I was worried. I couldn't go longer than 2-3 hours of sleep at a time. I knew my bladder had not emptied but no more urine would come out. I was miserable. I am only 59. I did an internet search and learned about Beta Sitosterol. I experienced nearly immediate relief of symptoms by doubling the mega dose over a 3 day period. I then backed off to using just the 375 mg dose to see if the symptoms remained relieved. They have. My PSA dropped to 2.7 after just two weeks of taking the Beta Sitosterol. I am thoroughly pleased with this product as it was the least expensive of all the other preparations containing Beta Sitosterol. I am amazed at two main things: IT IS EFFECTIVE! and my Urologist has downplayed the significance of it simply because it is an herbal product. He is a good urologist, I am sure. But, he has been negatively biased by the allopathic branch of medicine.

This is the One

Reviewer2486932により 9 18, 2008 に掲載

This compound contains a sufficient dosage of plant sterols to significantly lower cholesterol, in alignment with research protocols that have been conducted over the past several years. Many other products contain low levels of plant sterols. If taken as recommended, this one slightly exceeds the amount necessary to lower your cholesterol. I have seen a 20% drop in my total cholesterol level by using this product. Please remember that consistent exercise and eating a low cholesterol diet will also help!

Robert

Reviewer2157263により 6 06, 2008 に掲載

This is a very good product. I have reduced my bathroom trips at night from 2-3 to mostly 0.

Amazing

Reviewer1534398により 5 27, 2015 に掲載

As we all know, all bodies are different; that's what makes the world go round. This review is purely on my experience. I had a cholesterol reading of 8.1 and as I understand it should ideally be under 5. I am British and live in the UK. However, I have spent a lot of time in the USA as a flight attendant and I take a vacation there every year because I adore the country. Compared to the UK the USA is far advanced in what it offers the public in the way of natural remedies. When I learned I had high cholesterol I read a (American) book called "how to lower cholesterol without drugs". There were various ways; diet etc, but the author said that if there was one supplement he could take then it would be Beta Sitosterol. I then found iherb. Within two months of taking this supplement my cholesterol reading went from 8 to 4.2. My doctor could not believe it and actually said "How did you do that"?!!!! I told him and he recommended I keep taking these supplements; which I have done for the past six years. As I say, all bodies are different but these little nuggets have been a life saver!!!

Reduced night-time urination

Reviewer1186649により 1 06, 2008 に掲載

Reduced number of times I got up at night also increased volume of urine for each toilet visit.

Triglycerides plummeted

Reviewer2238409により 10 19, 2009 に掲載

Took 3 a day of these with 1500mg of real niacin with flush and in 6 weeks my triglycerides went from 1502 down to 212. Excellent!

Great for prostate!

Reviewer1907005により 9 06, 2008 に掲載

I don't believe they mention this at all on the bottle, but this is great for your prostate. Far more effective than saw palmetto. I've had an enlarged prostate for awhile. I started taking two of these tablets, before breakfast, and within a couple of days, no more "dribble" or stray streams during urination. Obviously it's working!

아주좋습니다

RONSSOにより 1 26, 2015 に掲載

아빠께 사드렸어요 잇몸이 약하셔서 매일 피를 보시곤 하셨는데 이거 드신 이후로는 이도 안흔들리시고 피도안난다고하십니다 -------------------------------------------------------------------- 두번째 구입입니다. 아빠가 더이상 치과를 가지 않으세요 ㅎㅎ 다른 고지혈증이나 콜레스테롤쪽 효과는 저희 아빠께는 효과가 그닥 있는것 같진 않고 잇몸 및 여타 통증은 효과가 확실히 있네요

Improved prostate help

Reviewer2799441により 1 20, 2008 に掲載

This is the most effective product on the market and with reasonable research this is the most reasonably priced one that I have run across.

Great product!

Reviewer2512261により 3 20, 2008 に掲載

This product is apparently much more potent than Saw Palmetto for controlling & limiting prostate growth naturally.

1-10 件/合計 328