JA

レビュー
1-10 件/合計 19
言語
並び替え

great for those who don't want other chemicals in green tea

Reviewer1740852により 8 24, 2009 に掲載

I just want pure EGCG as many scientific studies attributed many health benefits to this chemical. I don't want any caffeine, etc in green tea. That's why I love this pure EGCG supplement. Thanks iherb for the great service to international customers.

effective immediately

Reviewer1511087により 10 10, 2007 に掲載

intended effect was felt almost immediately

Good product but....

Reviewer2451715により 9 01, 2008 に掲載

This is the highest level of EGCG at iherb. There is nothing at all wrong with the product save one. The bitter, bitter after taste. I tried the NOW EGCG but it is almost 1/2 the dosage and so it is worth the bitter tast to take four a day versus 8. I wish however they would coat these. Also if not taken with food I get a bit queasy.

best concentration of EGCG

Reviewer2336631により 2 01, 2008 に掲載

Haven't found a better formula for green tea's beneficial ingredients yet

egcg만 있는거로..

MoonJJにより 3 18, 2015 に掲載

제가 카페인에 약해서 나우푸드 egcg 만 먹다보니 밤에 잠이 잘 안오더라구요. 카페인에 민감한 체질인가봐요. 그래서 낮에만 그제품 먹고요, 밤에는 다소 비싸도 이제품 먹어요. 처음엔 푸른잎 채소를 매일 먹진 않게되서 녹차도 푸른잎채소 라고 할 수 있기 때문에 차로 마셔보자 했는데 마시는 습관이 안들어서 자꾸 안먹게 되더라고요. 그래서 알약으로 먹게 되었고요 그냥 항산화제로 꾸준히 먹는거라 효과가 있든없든 먹고 있습니다. 치과에서 이 뺄때나, 몸에서 피가 날때(상처나 코피), 수술을 앞두고는 2주전부터 끊으셔야 해요. 지혈이 잘 안되서 큰일 날 수가 있거든요. 염두에 두시고 드세요.

High Dose EGCG

Reviewer1654273により 8 08, 2010 に掲載

Excellent high dose egcg to help slow down progression of pesky CLL cells. Pretty bitter, but able to dissolve under tongue with occasional drinks of water.

strong

Reviewer1270788により 12 07, 2011 に掲載

very strong to clear brain fog. I take one in a day and usually in the morning.

Haven't Seen Any Results

Reviewer1442423により 8 19, 2014 に掲載

I've been taking 2 tablets a day and I also increased my cardio and weight training/ 3 times a week, but I haven't noticed any extra energy or fat loss at all. It has zero effect on me, but I guess the antioxdants are a plus. I'll try a different name brand next time.

항산화도 할겸 여드름에도 좋다 그래서 먹었어요

4892250505903452544により 4 16, 2014 に掲載

대신 빈속에 먹으면 약간 어질어질 느글느글해요 ㅋㅋ 쓰기도 하니까 빨리 삼키셔야 합니다 언능 입고됬으면 좋겠네요 먼가 감기가 올것같을 때나 여드름이 날것 같을 때 더 자주 복용했어요 ㅋㅋ

Very beneficial.

5220293966619505004により 11 30, 2013 に掲載

My integrative medicine doctor told me to take this a few years ago but I didn't start taking regularly until a few months ago. This seems to be the only EGCG supplement available. It is a little bitter tasting but worth the trouble. So far so good and I hope this helps prevent a cancer recurrence.

1-10 件/合計 19