JA

言語
並び替え

Good for Energy

Reviewer2252110により 4 23, 2008 に掲載

I like it. It gives me a boost. It is a disolving tablet to put under the tongue. It taste like refreshing peppermint, and a little bit aspirin. I don't think anyone could make it better without adding sugar. This is a good product.

feel almost immediately

Reviewer1749427により 1 31, 2009 に掲載

Takes a little while to dissovle, but can feel a "boost" from it almost immediately. Also helps with my depression.

Coenzymated B6 P5P sublinguals

Reviewer1021450により 2 24, 2009 に掲載

Part of my porphyria protocol...P5P is needed...and sublinguals get it into the blood stream quickly!

One of my favorites

Reviewer1797710により 3 08, 2008 に掲載

I feel better as soon as I put it under my tongue. I believe this is well absorbed.

Kristine Winnicki

Reviewer3226507により 1 12, 2007 に掲載

This is the only P-5-P I can absorb!!!

Significantly reduces my tics from Tourette's Syndrome

Reviewer2668712により 6 17, 2012 に掲載

I take this to reduces my tics from Tourette's Syndrome and it is the best thing I have ever found. If I use this sublingual then the effect is almost instantaneous.

Very powerful

5527040859764210357により 5 28, 2014 に掲載

I cannot handle a whole tablet of this B6 - it makes my mind very sharp and focused, but I also feel really wired, which is not a feeling I like at all. I am going to try just a half or even a quarter of a tablet and see how I go. Tastes quite nice.

sublinguals rule

101010011により 10 28, 2008 に掲載

i love it when u stick a pill under your tongue and within 20 minutes you feel it running through your bloodstream. this b6 gives me an immediate boost. it says that it contains wheat/gluten but i dont get any type of negative reaction. to source naturals: keep makin the sublings. best way to take a pill

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good

Reviewer3089379により 8 14, 2011 に掲載

Still wish I could get a lower dose B6 tablet - I have to cut these in half

Good product

Reviewer2205157により 2 28, 2012 に掲載

A good wayt o take B-6 but I do wish someone would make a sublingual B-complex formula. I hate swallowing pills. I recommend this product for people who have kidney stones. B-6 combined with K2, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, selenium, and probiotics can almost eliminate kidney stones altogether plus adds other essential benefits.

1-10 件/合計 40