JA

言語
並び替え

Great Product for Lipid Control

Reviewer1236955により 11 15, 2009 に掲載

I had been taking Nordic Naturals for the Omega 3's. I read that Krill offers those plus nutrients for your brain. Time will tell on the brain, but my triglycerides, with which I had always had a problem, dropped markedly into the normal range, andmy lipid profile in general is now normal.

Great for teenagers

Reviewer2427621により 10 03, 2011 に掲載

I get this product for my 14-year old, and it makes a huge difference to her skin condition. Highly recommended.

Won't buy again

Reviewer2147901により 8 01, 2011 に掲載

I didn't realize soy was in this product.

ARTIC PURE KRILL OIL

Reviewer1043023により 1 19, 2012 に掲載

The best krill oil in the market place - i have put three of my friends on this product and they are all boasting improved skin, nomore joint pain (I no longer have chronic tendonitis from lifting heavy weights) and I definitely fell it has contributed to increased fat loss. Forget your fat loss powders this product is the real deal. Unless there is a better product on the market Im sticking with this one.

좋아요

5528556124108990934により 7 24, 2014 に掲載

크릴오일 중에 함량이 제일 좋아요. 120-80 이상 먹어야 효과가 있다던데 이건 150-90 이네요. 오메가3는 꽁치맛 트림이 나와서 먹기 힘들었는데 이건 크기가 작아서 넘기기도 쉽고 비린내도 안올라와요. 제가 원래 여름에도 손발이 차고 가끔 팔에 피 안통하고 저린 느낌이 있었는데 이거 먹고 손발이 따뜻해졌어요. 재구매하러 왔다가 리뷰 남기고 갑니다^^

Smells fishy and stale!

NeaLovesiHerbにより 7 31, 2014 に掲載

I bought this krill oil with high hopes after reading the reviews, but unfortunately this product either isn´t of very high strandards or, it was simply spoiled. Either way they stink horrible which is something that krill oil is NOT supposed to do! Will never repurchase and wish to warn others as well. Try and look for a fresh product elsewhere, I will continue searching, too. So far the ONLY excellent and fresh krill oil I have come across with has been MegaRed - too bad they are the most expensive brand, too. But I guess price comes with quality here. I will buy my Megared krill oil directly from a pharmacy here in Finland because it is actually cheaper than byuing it online here on iHerb! Surprising but true!

Krill is mercury free

Reviewer2262549により 5 14, 2009 に掲載

and an excellent source of omega 3, which is statistically the fatty acid everyone is most deficient in...

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This is not pure krill oil

5705616378235131525により 2 27, 2015 に掲載

I got conned. Thought this was pure krill oil but it isn't. It has fish oil in it. Not sure how much krill oil is in there.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This is a Repeat OFFENDER!

VictorySecretにより 7 10, 2012 に掲載

It offers the omega 3 in the form that is most bio-available to the brain phospholipids. In addition it has bit of Astaxanthin which is chemo-protective of the brain and eye health. I have noticed effortless improvement in memory overtime and details. I here by sentence this to a LIFETIME OF USE! I guess being the judge and jury in this case works :)

My favourite supplement

5556528670010600398により 9 26, 2012 に掲載

Krill oil supplements are exceedingly expensive in my country. I was really happy to find iHerb stocked these and at such an affordable price. The shipping was very cheap (DHL international) and I received my package in a few days. Now onto the Krill oil softgels; small and inconvenient to take. Absolutely NO fishy taste or smell and no fishy burps or after taste. I start with 2 daily for the first month progressing onto 1 daily. I noticed a definite change in my well being, but as I've started taking a number of supplements I couldn't say which one is responsible.

1-10 件/合計 33