JA

言語
並び替え

A Superior Methyl B-12

Reviewer2995970により 1 19, 2012 に掲載

I'd been taking Jarrow's Methyl B-12 but it always produced tiny granules while dissolving that made me choke. Plus it contained flavoring without revealing if it was natural. It also contained citric acid which erodes tooth enamel. And then they switched from glass to plastic bottles. It was time for a change, so I switched to this Solgar product and like it much better. Fast dissolving, non acidic and great taste.

Life-changing!

EmiMesicにより 7 29, 2012 に掲載

I battled aspergillosis and MCS, and started on this one. I was slowly getting better. I take some other supplements, so when I ran out of it, I did not really mind, thinking it will be fine. In 3 days,I all the improvements were gone! I became super-tired, my lungs started hurting again, fainting when exposed to chemicals, etc. Went to the local health-store, bought a new bottle and was better by the evening.. True miracle, and no poison in these nuggets. Good taste, not dry to chew (like Twinlab YIKES!) and instant energy! I LOVE them

Tiny tablet, good effect

Reviewer1908266により 11 05, 2012 に掲載

I like this methyl-B12 a lot. I had trouble with the citric acid in Jarrow's methyl-B12, and this version seems to be of equal power without the citric acid.

Amazing, Works GREAT

Reviewer1698292により 8 18, 2013 に掲載

I have tried some other brands, such as jarrow, which I found on my order history that I took B12 before!!, for my stress relief and brain cell recovery, but they did not make me feel any improvements. I even forgot about vitamin 12 for a while, and just by occasionally found someone's review of this product to make me encourage to give a try. This is so much different than other brands. I could feel significant effect as soon as taking this small lovely pink tablet. It made me very sleepy as my body and brain needed rest for the recovery, so I assume. After a few days of rest and sleep, I felt so refreshed!!! I always love solgar products in higher quality than others.

small is good

Reviewer1682718により 3 05, 2010 に掲載

high potency, small pill, less fillers- like it

The best B12 I've tried

5221568081322460160により 1 01, 2014 に掲載

As a vegan, I can say all the best about this B12 and I think no other brand can compete with Solgar. After only a few days of using this, my concentration and energy are considerably higher. I recommended this to my family and friens, and I only do it when I'm 100% satisfied with a product.

great

rinoengdalにより 6 11, 2012 に掲載

Think these are good supplement, hard to get that kind of dose here in norway unless you are sick and go to see your doctor. I feel I'm getting energy for these. One day I took 2 for fun and got really restless/hyperactive. So I guess one is enough :)

Works !

5274744588721109329により 10 03, 2012 に掲載

I got this for my Sister, who has Chronic Fatigue - but thought I'd try it myself, first. I've found that it gives me a lot more energy, and has also increased my libido :) I think the two are connected - with three small children, I am rushed off my feet and often exhausted by the end of the day. Taking one of these little pills every day I find that I am not ready to drop at 7pm after I've put the children down for the night. These taste quite nice and dissolve easily. I will be purchasing more for my sister. For those in Australia - my iHerb parcels arrive within a month with the $4 shipping. The fastest has been a fortnight.

Gets b12 into system quickly

Reviewer2151532により 8 27, 2011 に掲載

I developed nerve pain in my wrist and thumb joint -- probably due to playing too many games on my iphone. The pain became bad enough to send me to the drugstore for a wrist brace. I started taking my b12 and 100mg b-complex. Within a couple of days, the throbbing pain had eased considerably. By the end of the week, I was actually taking the brace off for part of the day.

Best B12 on the market

Reviewer1415685により 1 09, 2017 に掲載

I have used 1000 mcg injections daily for 7 years due to Biermer's disease. This B12 of Solgar can replace those injections and even works better for me (tinitus, nerve pains etc. go away better than with injections). Taste is very good. Plus no sorbitol is used, an ingredient that makes me very nauseous. Dissolves in 10 - 20 minutes, I put them under my tongue. Added April 2005: After use for 2 years, I noticed that they have become less dissolvable. So now I use them in combination with the 1000 mg sublinguals B12 from Solgar (of which I take 3) that dissolve very easily. Added January 2017: I have developed SIBO not because of this product but another product that contained sorbitol. And as a result of that, I am now also intolerant to mannitol. Request to Solgar: please take into account the people with SIBO, fructose malabsorption, etc, because there are many of them and they need these sups more than anyone!!!

1-10 件/合計 56