JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-6 件/合計 6
言語
並び替え

"You smell like a hippie"

5743906084091116142により 3 31, 2015 に掲載

Kind of what I was going for - basic, raw, natural, earthy scent. With 2 listed ingredients, I chose this over other similar sprays because this has tea tree oil, which is antimicrobial/bacterial. It is rather strong at first, but as another review pointed out it does fade back throughout the day. 1/2 pumps in each pit gave a very pleasant cooling feeling. This does not protect against wetness, but any B.O. was dealt a harsh blow. For the price, the message behind the label, for being a very small company and not a huge corporate company, I feel this deserves the 5-star love. Buy it if you're not a wimp.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

un buen desodorante

Pansinsalにより 4 02, 2013 に掲載

huele a arbol de te y aguanta todo el dia, cumple su funcion y el packagin me encanta!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

hair spray

Reviewer1805370により 6 21, 2011 に掲載

i have a full head of synthetic dreadlocks. i wash them once a week and this spray is brilliant for that in between time. love this product and the price!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I don't condone Chickenbone Kill It Dead

Reviewer2619142により 5 04, 2012 に掲載

I was looking for something natural, without chemicals but this is not it. I don't know what's worse, using this product or nothing at all. Armpit odor is usually not a problem for me. After using this product the armpit odor woke me up in the morning like an alarm clock. Tried it for two days just to be sure and experienced the same results the next morning also. Maybe you have to apply it multiple times per day but I don't want to babysit my underarm protection. I can't say if it will work on the feet but it doesn't work for the armpits.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Лучший дезик с iHerb!

krasitskyにより 7 25, 2016 に掲載

Очень и очень печально, что его сняли с продажи! Взял бы еще не раз... Запах чайного дерева очень приятный, снимает любые раздражения и можно наносить даже на свежевыбритые подмышки, – не вызывает никаких проблем. Просто находка... была. Увы, буду искать аналоги в других магазинах.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Kill it dead

holaholaにより 3 18, 2011 に掲載

It doesnt work on me. I smell bad after just a little while. Couldn't trick anyone with that!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-6 件/合計 6