JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 13
言語
並び替え

не впечатлила...

KatrinSolntceにより 4 17, 2014 に掲載

Сыворотка не впечатлила. Заявлена как увлажняющая, но ахового увлажнения не даёт, а моя кожа увлажнения требует постоянно: зимой сохнет, летом просит "водички" :) Тут что мазалась, что не мазалась :) Плюс не самый лучший состав. У этой марки есть другие средства, на которые стоит обратить внимание, но эта сыворотка совершенно не стоит своей цены, и я точно её больше покупать не буду. За 30 долларов айхерб предлагает значительно более натуральные и эффективные средства.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product!!!

5611048045912034870により 5 21, 2014 に掲載

I am a hot yoga teacher, constantly have problems with dehyration or breakouts if i don't clean up probably. I use the product in mornings and at nights, it keeps my skins refreshed in the mornings and less breakouts now!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Beautiful serum

5717561600580477106により 9 05, 2016 に掲載

I used it for quite long times. This is helps my eyes area there are not much wrinkles and quite enough moisture

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great for mixed mature skin

5219788476217161666により 2 13, 2015 に掲載

great for mature mixed skin, during the summer or mild weather, non clogging if I wear it without other face creams, no overwheleming scent which is perfect! will buy again!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

didnt' do anything...

Reviewer1683499により 6 29, 2012 に掲載

i like how it absorbs so fast into my skin but didn't do anything to my skin.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Nice, But Not For That Price

maktubにより 11 12, 2013 に掲載

Price and longevity are what mostly caused me to give this product a low rating. It just didn't last long enough to be worth the price I paid (or more accurately, would have to pay if I repeat ordered). As to function, I used the soap that goes with this serum and perhaps that is why I didn't notice any dramatic results. The soap does so much for my skin on its own that it would be hard to notice any more. However, I can say that the smell was good, for me and I noticed that after usage, my skin did feel more moist and plumper.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

the fouth time buying

5457976750347463306により 9 13, 2015 に掲載

this one is very good for damage skin.,the fouth time I buying

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Light, hydrating.

DesertLivingにより 8 02, 2016 に掲載

Very nice serum. Light and soaks into skin well. I think all skin types would do well with this product.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good for face

5057888821194426476により 8 18, 2016 に掲載

Good result for face

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great

5060189052617006091により 8 30, 2016 に掲載

My friend love this product.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 13

1 2