JA
言語
並び替え

SerraPhase

Reviewer2990738により 6 08, 2008 に掲載

Excellent Product. I no longer have pain the the shoulder and my range of motion has dramatically improved. I take 2 at night and 1 in the morning on an empty stomach. I strongly recommend it.

great

Reviewer2478946により 7 19, 2011 に掲載

really eases pain--am a truck driver and my right shoulder is always so sore--Sedona Labs works the best-other types of this product are just enough different as to be ineffective

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Wish I knew how strong it actually is

Reviewer2631717により 3 01, 2014 に掲載

I bought this because it seems inexpensive, but it does not show the SPU-strength like Dr Best does, using mg instead of SPU effectiveness-ratings. I alternate between the 2 brands and my inflammation is at bay.

SerraPhrase

Reviewer1584204により 11 05, 2008 に掲載

So far this product seems to be helping but not effective immediately. I really didn't expect it to be. The service getting it to me was very fast and that's why I order from iHerb.

SerraPhase

Reviewer2270163により 6 02, 2008 に掲載

It may have been doing something, but I could not tell a difference after taking all of one bottle.

User

Reviewer2824936により 12 26, 2008 に掲載

We have not found the product to meet up with our expectations for pain relief. We are continueing its' use until more time allows more reliable conclusions. Thank you

new med

Reviewer3047671により 10 12, 2011 に掲載

It works great-awesome

Serraphase

5247135318955495683により 4 12, 2015 に掲載

This products works a treat. Both my husband and I suffer from arthritis and have found this product reduces our pain dramatically. Can't live without it.

1-8 件/合計 8