JA
言語
並び替え

Good product good price.

Reviewer1563647により 4 06, 2008 に掲載

My local store sells salba for $33.00 for 380 g. Ouch! I use it everyday with yogurt and soup. A great way to increase the quality of your diet with 100% whole grain.

I LOVE Salba

Reviewer1821499により 3 02, 2008 に掲載

This is wonderful stuff however Salba or better known as Chia seeds is WAY over priced it seems someone had a great marketing plan for the very reasonably priced Chia seeds that you can buy much cheaper. I guess calling it Salba and putting it in a fancy container costs alot.

Salba. It's good stuff.

Reviewer1176824により 1 28, 2008 に掲載

Not being much of a seafood lover Salba makes it easy for me to get my Omega 3's along with a host of other good stuff. Within a week of taking the product I could feel a boost in my energy levels. I seem to be sleeping better and I must say I can't remember the last time I was this regular. Salba will definitley be part of my diet from now on. Thank you.

robhof

Reviewer2043036により 1 29, 2008 に掲載

A great product at an excellent price, rapid shipping

excellent product

Reviewer1645261により 1 31, 2008 に掲載

good nutritional value and easy to add to yogurt, oatmeal, etc.

Product Review for Salba

Reviewer2460641により 2 22, 2008 に掲載

I bought the Salba seed. It is what you say it is. A great source of protein and natural energy. The seeds are a little awkward to use so I may try the ground up source my next order. I definitely am sold on the product. It also seems to have helped my arthritis and type 2 Diabetes. I will continue ordering Salba in the future.

Salba

Reviewer2195360により 2 26, 2008 に掲載

I have received the product within 5 working days after I placed my order. I am very satisfied with the speedy delivery service. I tried Salba in ground form mixed with skimmed milk and found great improvement to my gastric stomach after one week. I'll recommend my friends to order Salba from iHerb.com. Francis from Hong Kong

Salba Assesment'

Reviewer1537340により 2 26, 2008 に掲載

we use salba with breakfast and lunch

Great service

Reviewer1601981により 2 27, 2008 に掲載

I was very impressed with the hole ordering and the delivery process. The order arrived in only 3 days to Ireland - that is impressive! The goods were fresh, well packaged and very good value. I will definitely order again. Thanks again, Andreja

Salba

Reviewer3234125により 5 01, 2008 に掲載

Salba added to smoothies is a great way to increase the vitamin & mineral content with the added benefit of fiber!!

1-10 件/合計 78