JA
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 66
言語
並び替え

Delicious and helps you lose weight

Reviewer1254514により 3 21, 2012 に掲載

Ruth's has developed a great cereal product. Includes buckwheat, hemp, dates, almonds and sea salt. The Chocolate is organic and out-of-this-world good and Ruth's is generous with the chocolate. The whole cereal is delicious and helps you lose weight. We put it in Almond Milk and get 5g protein, 4g Fiber with only 3g sugar and 130 calories. It satisfies your sweet tooth while filling up your tummy. My wife has lost another 10 pounds in the few months we've been eating this. A variation that we enjoy is to combine one of Ruth's Chia Goodness flavors with another 1 or 2. Your taste buds will thank you for hours!. Kudos to Ruth's and to iHerb for another superb product. Just one suggestion: please keep a slightly larger inventory of this product as you are often out-of-stock and we have to buy it from another company.

Popular

PatriciaMにより 8 24, 2012 に掲載

This is really popular in my family. I bought two at the same time but my daughter likes it so much, I broke down and gave her mine, so it's time to re-order!

MMMMM

happydaysにより 7 17, 2011 に掲載

Tase very nice, rich chocolate, lovely on yoghurt as a snack.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Highly nutritious super food breakfast.

5036220883114011457により 9 03, 2013 に掲載

This product blew me away. The organic cacao nibs can taste slightly bitter which is easily solved by adding stevia or coconut sugar. I make this with almond milk and a pinch of coconut sugar, the result is divine, crunchy and soothing with a chocolate flavor you can enjoy guilt free! I buy this in bulk and will keep buying. This product makes me feel so good and it's instant to prepare. I'm losing weight and feeling the health benefits from this.

Delicious

christineluxにより 9 17, 2013 に掲載

Really tasty as a breakfast food, but I also really like putting this in my smoothies in the morning. Would definitely repurchase

Вкусно и полезно!

4743974296403998256により 10 02, 2013 に掲載

Делаю себе на завтрак, насыпаю в пиалу 3 ложки овсянки и 1 ложку этой смеси, запариваю кипятком, когда разбухло и чуть остыло, добавляю мед (кленовый сироп, сироп агавы, черничный сироп - по настроению) и оливковое или конопляное масло, чуточку морской пищевой соли - и потрясающе полезный завтрак готов! Буду покупать постоянно все три вида!

питательно и вкусно

catseyeにより 9 02, 2014 に掲載

Вкусно,сытно,калорийно.В составе:семена чиа,какао,конопля и миндаль.Какао горькое,натуральное.Добавлять можно в хлопья,в овсянку,йогурт.Можно просто с молоком.Семена немного разбухают.Если не любитель горького шоколада(а он отчетливо здесь чувствуется),можно взять смесь Ruth-s-Hemp-Foods-Chia-Goodness-Apple-Almond-Cinnamon.Она более сладкая.

호호 완전..

5516123264684139380により 12 16, 2013 に掲載

치아씨가 좋다길래 오리지날이랑 질리지 않고 먹는게 중요하단 생각에 선택한 루스 초코렛선택 플레인요구르트에 넣어서 처음 맛보고.. 대박! 뭐 이런맛이 다 있지? 완전 맛있다~ 초콧렛 칩도 아몬드 슬라이스크기로 들어있고 중간중간 씹히는 과일인지 뭔지 무슨 베리같은 씹히는 쫀득한 질감도 요구르트에 넣어 먹으니 완전 색다르고 정말 나만알고싶다 ㅎㅎ

너무너무맛있습니다ㅎ

5570266750353881831により 1 17, 2014 に掲載

재구매합니다ㅎ 저는요거트에넣어서먹는데씹는맛이아주좋아요 그리고살짝달아서저녁에아이스크림땡기는것도사전방지ㅎ 강추ㅎ

My Healthy Dessert/Snack

5686950495108798684により 8 06, 2012 に掲載

Ingredients you can get from this product are amazing! I made a chia gel first by soaking chia seeds in water. Then, I mixed the gel with soy milk after my lunch. It is so healthy, and it tastes very good! Now I found another healthy dessert that I can easily make at work :) What I like about this product is there are organic cocoa and dates as ingredients. I do not have to reach for less healthy snacks thanks to this pruduct! I love it.

1-10 件/合計 66