JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 33
言語
並び替え

пока все хорошо

Reviewer2167003により 5 30, 2012 に掲載

наносится легко и приятно пользуюсь 2 дня посмотрим, как будет эффект дописываю, спустя месяц - эффекта нет

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

:(

AnnaMeeにより 11 22, 2011 に掲載

не увлажняет и не помогает от синяков( бестолковый.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

покупала для подруги

Reviewer3097715により 10 03, 2013 に掲載

уже второй раз заказываю для подруги 45 лет. ей нравится легкая консистенция.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This doesn't work for me...

Reviewer3337666により 11 03, 2009 に掲載

I've been using this every night before bed for about 3 weeks and nothing changed AT ALL. I still have my dark circles, capillaries, small veins and fine lines under my eyes. Plus it dries my undereye area a bit. Of course I'll keep on using it, maybe things will change after a month or 2... but I don't feel about suggesting it at all. Jason Natural Vitamin K Plus works mych better in my opinion!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

мне нравится

4657798424694519705により 1 25, 2014 に掲載

Легкий и приятный гель. Быстро впитывается и нет пленки после него. Подтягивает кожу.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Not sure...

MentaPiperitaにより 9 02, 2013 に掲載

I used this serum every day, twice a day for almost two months but I didn't notice any difference. It's nice and light, it's absorbed quickly and you can put on make up after if you wish. My skin was hydrated but since the serum didn't make any difference in my dark circles, I don't recommend it. It's nice, but don't expect any miracles. On the plus side, you only need a tiny amount so it'll last for ages.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

its working

Reviewer2889127により 10 07, 2012 に掲載

After liver cleansing, I still had dark circles (dark circles are said to be due to liver problems). After researching on line I realized it could be due to blood pooling from broken vessels. I bought this serum, along with a vitamin k cream. I use this one in the morning, the k cream at night. You need to tap this serum gently into the skin. Then you can put your eye moisturizer on top. Otherwise the serum alone is too dry. (The vitamin k cream is too moisture rich and is better done before sleep. ) I have started to notice significant results after about 10 days, and hope it continues to improve. I will buy it again. It is very reasonably priced.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Reviva under eye dark circle serum

Reviewer1848994により 3 22, 2008 に掲載

I have used the product following the directions for 3 weeks with no visible results.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

хорошая легкая сыворотка, но ничего особенного

KatrinSolntceにより 9 02, 2013 に掲載

Бесцветная сыворотка, приятная легкая консистенция, увлажняет хорошо - ощущение прохлады / увлажненности сохраняется минут 10-15 с утра. На ночь использую в комплекте с кремом для глаз reviva labs . Но после трех месяцев постоянного использования никаких ощутимых перемен не увидела. Использую уже, что называется, по привычке, т.к. она приятно холодит кожу :) но это ее единственное достоинство. Повторно этот продукт не куплю, т.к. лично для меня эффекта ноль. Буду пробовать другие средства.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

rosalie renner

Reviewer2863350により 4 08, 2008 に掲載

hi everyone!!! after a few weeks of using the under-eye dark serum i have seen a great difference!!!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 33

1 2 3 4