JA
言語
並び替え

Nancy

Reviewer2887351により 4 02, 2012 に掲載

I found the product worked but left an after taste I didn'tenjoy

4th Bottle of 16 oz but no positive results

Humayunにより 6 04, 2013 に掲載

I have taken total of 3 and now on 4th bottle but sadly no results seen so far.

On this for 8 weeks

Denyseにより 4 15, 2012 に掲載

Have to stick with it to get results. Tastes Great and does work people, just be patient and stick to the plan :)

GREAT TASTING AND EFFECTIVE

5323287804233221106により 10 14, 2014 に掲載

Tastes great straight off the spoon and my tummy isn't getting bigger so that is a plus. Am going to continue using this product for the 16 weeks and see how it pans out.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

OK, so..so, yummy taste although..

4700834908137855291により 3 26, 2013 に掲載

Tastes so delicious i could just buy it for the taste alone. Didn't really work on my tummy though, was epecting at least an inch off by the time i finished the bottle.

хорошо

Raritetにより 2 28, 2013 に掲載

это сладчайший, густой гель с ягодным привкусом, на сантиметрах никак не отразился, пока, (я надеюсь)), но если хочеться сладкого, то ложка SafSlim облегчает состояние

perfect product

5537659979085134856により 11 06, 2014 に掲載

I really helped in burning some belly fats

belly transformation and upper shoulders in 3 days

Reviewer1988592により 4 23, 2013 に掲載

I've taken this three days now I can feel a small transformation occurring on my belly and upper shoulders even a little mood too which montel also pointed this out didn't realize great product without side effects or even exercising I can imagine what it will do in 3 months but I feel bottom section of my tummy firming before was total fat. Was lucky to get it on special at 15bucks is a good deal.

후기가 별로 없어서 그냥 내가 먹어봄 ㅋ

5146523514822144562により 2 27, 2014 に掲載

먹은지 며칠 안되어서 확실한 효과는 모르겠지만 배가 물렁해지고 부글부글 하기는 해요 한두통 다 먹으면 효과볼듯! 맛은 감기약같은 인위적인 그런맛이 아니라 정말 딸기크림맛이에요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 완전 맛있음 ㅋㅋ

좋다고 하길래 구매했어요

5400766208084172549により 1 15, 2014 に掲載

복부랑 허벅지에 살이 많아 부분적으로 빼준다길래 구입했어요 다들 맛있다는 평이 많던데 맛은 딸기맛으로 괜찮아요 근데 묽을줄 알았는데 약간 점성이 있어서 먹을때마다 약간 그렇네요 ㅋㅋ좀더 묽으면 먹기 편할듯해요! 아침 점심 공복에 열심히 한숟갈씩 먹고 있답니다! 한통 다 먹어보고 효과있으면 더 구입할생각이에요~

1-10 件/合計 23