JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-9 件/合計 9
言語
並び替え

Вкусное

koshka-v-lukoshkeにより 11 15, 2012 に掲載

Отличное нерафинированное подсолнечное масло в стеклянной бутылке. Рекомендуется употреблять в пищу без тепловой обработки. Очень радует наличие органического сертификата. Обязательно закажу еще и вам советую!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best of the Best from all Sunflower Oil that I taste in my life.

Reviewer3118743により 12 01, 2011 に掲載

I and my wife very surprise that Rapunzel, Organic Sunflower Oil best taste from all brands. Also Rapunzel cocoa is the best taste. I will always buy only Rapunzel brand, because it taste real organic food. I want rate Rapunzel brand more than 5 stars, but we have only 5.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Oil pulling

5024842648627186615により 1 21, 2013 に掲載

I got this because I want to begin oil pulling. Cold pressed virgin organic sunflower oil is the top recommendation for the technique. Well, I haven't started the oil pulling yet but I have used the oil to cook with and it has a really good flavor, especially to scrambled eggs. It is supposed to be very healthy for you to consume. I've also used it to remove makeup and I've used it as a moisturizer. I might add that my face is extremely sensitive to topical solutions so I was pleased that I did not experience a rash. Maybe some day I'll get around to using it for pulling.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

подсолнечное масло

4942576272141136157により 6 07, 2013 に掲載

Плохое масло и не вкусное.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

масло

5252847688588457576により 6 07, 2013 に掲載

что-то неочень, и горчит

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

рапунцель масло

5186761597234759070により 6 07, 2013 に掲載

не вкусно, зато есть сертификат

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good bottle size and price

brownriceにより 10 30, 2012 に掲載

I haven't tried it but I like the bottle size, it is easy to handle.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

사용전이라..

Reviewer2164417により 10 21, 2012 に掲載

아이들 볶음밥이나 반찬 만들어 줄때 쓰려고 주문해 봤어요

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great Job

5248365068121626564により 6 25, 2012 に掲載

I ordered this product and received the order very swiftly without any payment for the shipping. I am happy about the product.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-9 件/合計 9