JA
言語
並び替え

Si, see, C

Reviewer1673932により 7 29, 2009 に掲載

An excellent, well thought out, synergistic product from Rainbow Light! Highest rating from AZTECHS.

Great product

Reviewer2934413により 10 26, 2010 に掲載

I purchased this product with complete essential fatty acids/vitamin B & A and the Fatigued to Fantastic and I feel better than I had for a long time!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good formula that doesn't upset tummy...

DoctorMavにより 10 27, 2012 に掲載

...and helps those who suffer from mild constipation. This is one of the better Vit C powders on the market and reasonably priced.

Great price but....

Reviewer1477365により 2 24, 2011 に掲載

I trust Rainbow Light for our family's vitamin needs, however, this particular product tastes awful. They never advertised a great tasting product so it's my fault. We purchased two bottles because of the great value and now all we have to do is manage to drink it somehow. We may try mixing it with orange juice to see if it's more palatable. It mixes well with water other than a few granules at the bottom of the glass. Otherwise I'm happy with the product. There are several servings in a bottle because there are no fillers or sugars.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Not sure if it's good or bad

cvnativeinpaにより 7 10, 2012 に掲載

I'm sure this product is very good for you, but it certainly doesn't taste too good. I bought this item thinking it was flavored; was I in for a surprise! All day I've had an awful aftertaste in my mouth and I can't seem to get rid of it. While I am sure the product is good for you, getting it down would be very difficult.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

High vitamin C formula and excellent price

4746957362192451370により 7 26, 2012 に掲載

This stuff is great, it can be added to your juice without making it taste bitter. There is little flavour to this powder although it is bitter if taken straight (which is not recommended). It has a red colour so colours drinks but that's not a worry for me. Only half a teaspoon is needed which gives much more than the recommended daily intake. So if you wanted to you could use less on a daily basis then use half a teaspoon around the cold season. Nearly everyone at work had the flu and with taking this daily I was lucky enough not to get it. Great immune booster :)

Anti-oxidant

Reviewer2678635により 2 24, 2012 に掲載

Very good way to take good quality Vit C.

Super!

4803189725789271799により 12 18, 2012 に掲載

It's a little grainy, but it's made from real food as opposed to in a lab. i like that.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Like to use this in my smoothies

Reviewer2967029により 12 30, 2012 に掲載

I really feel like this Vitamin C is a good product and that it is well made.

i love it