JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 13
言語
並び替え

Great product

Reviewer1499428により 6 09, 2013 に掲載

I've struggled with digestive issues for years - this is the product that helps me most. I also feel like my body is getting more nutrients from food because I am digesting so much better. Highly recommend!! V-cap - slight black licorice flavour due to fennel added. No magnesium stereate to hinder absorption.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good

5033466323282571299により 8 05, 2013 に掲載

Notice that my stomach is "calmer" not so much gas

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Still monitoring

5470784002743533770により 8 18, 2013 に掲載

This product does help me to ease some bloating in the stomach but I have only been on it for less than a month so I can't really determine the effect yet but I would say it is work in progress I guess!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Eases digestive pains

Reviewer2917570により 9 29, 2013 に掲載

I have extreme abdominal distention, and difficulty with digesting all types of foods which results in bloating and water weight gain. I take 5-6 of these before or during my meal and it helps with the digestion pains. This is the only digestive enzymes I have found that helps. I also combine them with Pancreatin for some extra help.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product

4769323481488732755により 8 15, 2013 に掲載

Works well. Good company. Lots of lovely ingredients to help your stomach digest and feel calm. I think it's a great product for people who don't have huge digestive issues. I am taking it with a few other digestive products as I have GERD.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

You won't be disappointed

5479736222909110784により 6 04, 2016 に掲載

Go for it these cream colored vitamins are awesome some of the best vitamin's out on the market today I have tried many enzyme most are hard on the stomach but not this product the peppermint smell is nice also :-)

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good for stomach

5594405102197242937により 12 07, 2016 に掲載

relieves stomach pain and heartburn, using them instead of IPP

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Хорошие энзимы

4882997890206202404により 5 22, 2014 に掲載

очень радует состав этих энзимов, они отлично улучшают пищеварение и перистальтику.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Теперь можно не умирать больше обжорства)

5293846382167797400により 10 17, 2016 に掲載

Хорошие таблетки, действительно помогают после переедания! необходимы и всегда дома должны быть!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Маловато ферментов

Ascherにより 9 25, 2016 に掲載

Принимала сама и по одной, и по две капсулы, и с каждым приемом пищи, и только утром, никакого эффекта. Моей маме тоже в пустую, слабые. А вот 3-х летнему ребенку хорошо помогали при обильной или жирной пище (дз. дискинезия), живот не болел.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 13

1 2