JA

言語
並び替え

one of the best

Reviewer2287098により 3 05, 2010 に掲載

I've used this extrct for at least 18 years. It's pure water extract, thick and very dark. It has a light licorice taste. If U like the clear extracts (Or the white powder) you'll hate this. For me it's the opposite... Never tried Now's product but I notice it's extracted w water + alcohol

Great for diabetics

Reviewer2046448により 10 13, 2006 に掲載

I've used Stevia for years and Plantary Herbs does a good quality extract. I am a MODY3 diabetic and I really like the slightly bitter flavor of the whole leaf extract. I've read that it is used in South America to help treat diabetes. I do find that it helps with balancing my blood sugar. But mainly it is just a healthy alternative to sweetners like Splenda (sorry I don't even want to mention N----Sweet ;-(

I use this daily

Reviewer2746709により 2 04, 2013 に掲載

I love using the whole leaf in concentrate. Love the dark natural sweetness so much better than that white powder. I flavor my hot water with it, my tea, etc. Thank you Planetary Herbals!

fine

Reviewer2356201により 12 16, 2011 に掲載

it is fine for what it is. it isn't the bast tasting i've ever had, but it does the trick. if i can't find one i like better, i'll continue to order it.

not the usual stevia

Reviewer2325917により 5 23, 2013 に掲載

This is not the mild clear stevia I am used to from new naturals. I don't like it in my coffee as it is bitter but okay for mild sweetening reminds me of lo han.

wont buy again

bugajukにより 6 10, 2013 に掲載

I can say i didn't find stevia which i could like. The first impression then i opened the bottle was like smell from pharmacy of some herbal extract. Taste enough bad that i use it only when i make some gruel for kid. i cann't use it for dairy product or tea as i espected because of bad taste

Very strong

erinconnorsにより 7 26, 2013 に掲載

Use with caution!

Stevia

Reviewer1476132により 7 04, 2008 に掲載

Terrible taste. Couldn't use.

Love the dark Stevia

Reviewer2851330により 5 05, 2009 に掲載

Have used for years and appreciate the raw type.....it tastes much better to me.... appreciate your carrying it. Shila

Пойдет

5285809685203907634により 6 21, 2013 に掲載

Хорошая штука. Заказывали матери-диабетику, осталась довольна. Заказали еще, но другой фирмы

1-10 件/合計 16