JA

言語
並び替え

Terrible taste

5135065249204206196により 5 23, 2013 に掲載

Terrible taste, my son's voice has gone, he eat it for three days, but on obvious effect. I never buy it any more. We can supply stone countertop from http://www.countertop-marble.com

Best we have found

benaturallywellにより 12 24, 2010 に掲載

When the coughing starts, I don't panic anymore with that dry cough that just won't quit. I take a bit of this Wild Cherry Bark Syrup and within minutes, no more cough. I have taken cough drops that may be good but cannot give me the results this syrup does. Keep a bottle on hand at work, as well as at home. I have also bought the children's version for my grandchildren and give it to them the first sign of a cough, if I am around them. It makes me feel so much better giving them something healthy that really works.

Must have

jviolinkaにより 10 22, 2015 に掲載

Этот сироп совсем не от кашля! Он укрепляет иммунитет и помогает скорее и с наименьшими потерями справиться с болезнью - ОРВИ, гриппом. Всей нашей семье он помогает прекрасно, заказывала и буду заказывать ещё. Состав смотрела знакомая врач, одобрила, но не рекомендовала гипертоникам.

специфический вкус. не химический

4875379278968357326により 10 12, 2013 に掲載

состав хороший. давно искала хороший сироп с ахинацеей. начинаем принимать с мужем. деткам взяла такой же,нодлядетей если мой отзыв вам помог,нажмите на кнопочку, yes пожалуйста:) спасибо!

Замечательная вещь!

Reviewer1453216により 4 08, 2014 に掲載

Много раз помогала не заболеть. Как чувствую что-то неладное, выпиваю на ночь столовую ложку (муж две) и утром как огурчик.

Quite Amazing!

Reviewer2089770により 12 13, 2015 に掲載

Several years ago I developed a never-ending cough after inhaling a dust that contained respiratory irritants. Someone heard me coughing in a supermarket, and mentioned this syrup to me. I took the advice, bought the syrup here, on iHerb, and was really glad I did. The syrup not only relieved my cough, but eventually, it healed my lungs. Completely!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The best cough and cold medicine, ever!

gabemomにより 2 10, 2011 に掲載

I purchased only 1 bottle the first time, thinking just to give this a try first. It cured my prolonged cough of 2 months in 1 week. I went to several doctors to end my cough misery, and none works. I was in 2 course of 14 days each antibiotic, which make my body weak, but doesn't recover the cough, until I tried this. My 33 months old toddler was also having a pretty bad cough with phlegm that was so hard to clear, and since taking this stuff, he can clear the phlegm much easier without vomiting all his food. I am re-ordering the 2nd time around and this time, I ordered 4 bottles. Can't do without this stuff for cold and flu season.

Sure Cure...

Reviewer1525580により 3 15, 2011 に掲載

Have used this in the past. If you have one of those colds that others have last for weeks, take this on the onset not only does it stop the awful hacky cough but the longevity of the symptoms have been reduced and your back on your feet in no time.

Good Stuff

Giordieにより 4 01, 2011 に掲載

This little miracle has eased my night time cough and I do no wake up during the night coughing. I love it

excellent

Reviewer2718521により 6 05, 2011 に掲載

This mixture is great, never tried it before, but I will be ordering more, I found it really helps with coughs and clears the chest and throat, it also helps to breaathe easier

1-10 件/合計 46