JA
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 36
言語
並び替え

Effective but not for people with Hypertension

Reviewer2925652により 7 18, 2009 に掲載

I am 74 yrs old and often end up with lung congestion which causes shortness of breadth and a dry hacking cough. As I live in a hilly area and walking involves going uphill, the shortness of breadth is very irksome. Within two days after starting taking the Mullein Lung Complex my breathing improved dramatically, but after a week it played havoc with my blood pressure and I had to stop taking it. I believe the blood pressure problem was due to the Licoric in the formula and I wish Planatary Herbals used DGL (for "deglycyrrhizinated licorice") which would eliminate this problem and make the product available to people with border line hypertension.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Helps with breathing problems and asthma

philosophicalcatにより 11 02, 2010 に掲載

This supplement is so strong that you can feel it beginning to clear your lungs in 20 minutes. If you take many supplements at a time and aren`t sure if you remembered to take this one, just wait 20 minutes and you`ll know. Helps clear up nasal congestion and post-nasal drip as well. It would likely help motivate a smoker to quit smoking in the early stages and do a good job of cleansing and recovery over time.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Wonderful product! A real natural way to keep your lungs working at their potential

Reviewer1616933により 6 04, 2008 に掲載

I have extreme damage to my longs due to radiation when I was 10 yrs old. This product really helps me breath better with fuller breaths now that I am 43.

Planetary Herbals Mullein Lung Formula

Reviewer2166233により 7 04, 2008 に掲載

This seems to alleviate asthma and helped with case of bronchitis/the flu in February. I wouldn't be without this on hand.

wonderful

Reviewer1024194により 7 09, 2013 に掲載

This is the best thing for asthma I have ever tried. I have been able to cut my Advair to once or twice a week from twice a day. Very happy.

low dose, works fine

Reviewer3071869により 6 16, 2008 に掲載

does just what I expected it to do, get some of the gunk out of my lungs, and at a low dose.

review

Reviewer2877120により 1 18, 2008 に掲載

I used to suffer from bronchial problems but now I can take this super Mullein Lung Complex at the beginning of a cold and bronchial problems do not develop.

Very Good Product

Reviewer1254734により 6 28, 2009 に掲載

I have been looking for a product to replace my Advair for asthma. This seems to be working well so far.

Excellent for Actute and Chronic Coughs

RubiesHealthにより 1 15, 2013 に掲載

It contains a good combination of mucilaginous and expectorant herbs. Most importantly, I can quickly feel the anti-spasmodic effect of Black Cherry bark and get relief from whooping cough (which I termed "machine-gun" cough that tickles till you choke). Because of Long pepper and Cassia Twig (cinnamon), those with heat-cough (where you feel heat in your throat or head) may do better with half the dosage. Those with prolonged and lingering cough can also take half the dosage to tone the lung toward full recovery. This formula is too acrid (spicy) and not suitable to be used alone when there is high fever.

Mullein

yvonnepalmerにより 2 15, 2014 に掲載

My husband has chronic bronchitis, and this really helps to keep him breathing better.

1-10 件/合計 36