JA

言語
並び替え

My body likes it

4847106565725809982により 2 04, 2013 に掲載

My body likes and yearns for these Chaga Tablets. It gives me a feeling of well being. It has a nice flavor too. Do not be deceived by the surprisingly low price. I did my research : This is a top notch Chaga product. The formulator behind this line of products is none other than renowned herbalist, one of the founders of the American Herbalists Guild and head of The East West School of Planetary Herbology Dr.Michael Tierra L.Ac., O.M.D. (check him out in Wikipedia) I wasn't sure if this product was vegetarian, so I emailed the company and got this answer - 'According to our files, our stearic acid is derived from fractionated palm oil.' And in general they wrote me : 'According to our files, our Chaga tablets do not contain any products derived from animal sources. Furthermore, according to our files, our Chaga tablets do not contain any gmo ingredients.' Since now I know who is behind this company.I trust them.

Review of Chaga supplement tablets

Reviewer3010891により 8 10, 2011 に掲載

I began to purchase Chaga tablets when I heard of them recommended for a cancer patient. I take them as a boost for my immune system as prevention against illness. I could feel the difference at first, now I just feel good each day as I maintain wellness. I think they are an awesome antioxidant...good value!

the best antioxidant

Reviewer2545542により 1 17, 2013 に掲載

This is the best antioxidant for fever and flu. This semester I was getting sick 3 times. All these times I took this product and in a day the flu went away in a day.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

another less than ideal formula

naturalrecoveryにより 11 04, 2012 に掲載

Although many mushrooms have anti-cancer effects and can cure viral infections, it is their most active parts--the mycelium that is the factor needed. These formulas now are only providing negligible amounts of the active compounds in the mushrooms...full spectrum means it has some mycelium...better than none, but this formula did nothing for me at all. My genetic makeup requires the compounds in shiitake mycelium. Everyone is different.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I did not feel any difference

Reviewer2798502により 1 10, 2011 に掲載

I did not feel any improvement in wellbeing

NIce Mush

Reviewer1623894により 8 06, 2011 に掲載

Well ive only been taking this for like 3 weeks , but theres something sure, it activated my body and i dropped some pounds and i feel less bloated so hey im happy!!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent supplement for the modern human

5594359434119735797により 12 12, 2015 に掲載

I am impressed so far, after taking it i respond diferently to stressful situations. Recommend it. Will buy again!

super antioxidant blast

Reviewer1578233により 1 28, 2011 に掲載

All my family take chaga supplement to support immune system. Besides chaga improves digestion and detoxify and normalize bodily functions.

husband loves it

Reviewer1437520により 2 10, 2011 に掲載

My husband swears by this one. I know Planetary herbals are reputable, pure products.

선물용으로 자주 구매합니다