JA

レビュー
1-10 件/合計 43
言語
並び替え

Serves its purpose and more

Reviewer1757086により 8 22, 2011 に掲載

I had been having a myriad of odd symptoms over the past year. Finally someone recommended this product to me to treat "sluggish liver". I figured I had nothing to lose so I tried it. It took about a month but low and behold, it did work. Not only did many of my symptoms go away, but I haven't felt this good in years!

Thank you, Thank you.

Reviewer2208498により 11 30, 2011 に掲載

I was told of this suppliment by a friend. It worked so great. I have clear urine and my liver enzymes have come up normal on a recent test. You have a great product here. Advertise it. It works and more people should know about it.

Works Very Well

LivingHealthyにより 7 19, 2012 に掲載

I have been taking these for about two weeks. One day I felt particularly weepy. It just so happened that later on that week I read somewhere that when you are detoxing your liver, you may experience bouts of crying and/or anger. That explained it all. The moral of the story is, this stuff works!!

Planetary Herbals, Bupleurum Liver Cleanse, 530 mg, 150 Tablets

AlexHaygにより 5 03, 2014 に掲載

Очень хороший препарат для улучшения работы печени при вирусных нагрузках - при гепатитах улучшает самочувствие . Здоровья вам - полезных и выгодных покупок! Если мой отзыв был Вам полезен , нажмите, пожалуйста, внизу "YES".

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good

Reviewer1114391により 2 11, 2011 に掲載

It really helps the liver. When it was finishing i took the last 5 tablets alltogether that day i realised my eyes started to shine. Really effective.

GREAT Product!

Reviewer2623968により 12 02, 2010 に掲載

This is a life saver for me in balancing hormones, managing menopausal symptoms and helping a compromised liver from hepatitis B and C. It works so well on many levels.

Great Supplement

Reviewer2738838により 10 03, 2009 に掲載

Great product! Have Hepatitis C and feel noticeable better when taking this supplement.

Live Longer, Bless your Liver

Reviewer3285264により 8 27, 2010 に掲載

I'm thankful I bought this product...it helps with sugar readings

SO FAR SO GOOD!

Reviewer2521542により 7 03, 2008 に掲載

I haven't been using this product long, but from what I've used so far it seems to work well. In fact it seems to give me extra energy. Not to be graphic but it helps with the excretory process better than (Dual Action cleanse) Plus it does seem to run up my blood pressure.

Works well!

Reviewer1970876により 10 13, 2008 に掲載

PF surely does use high quality herbs. Whenever I take this I notice an appetite increase- a sign of increased metabolism from a cleaner liver.

1-10 件/合計 43