JA

言語
並び替え

libido

Reviewer2549292により 11 29, 2007 に掲載

I've been taking this herb every other week at 500mg/day and notice increased sexual energy, stronger erections and orgasms. Pretty potent stuff. My accupuncturist suggested that this herb is very "yang" (hot) and that cooling "yin" herbs may be needed to balance (such as schizandra). ps. I also like knowing that the deers don't seem to be hurt in the antler trimming process.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Energy and ability to focus in a profound manner and fashion.

Reviewer1888898により 12 30, 2011 に掲載

This product will give you vast amounts of energy and the ability to focus. You have to utilize the product for a period of approximately two weeks before it reaches the point of saturation. Then you can reap the results.

very nice sir!!

4846788916085428129により 4 17, 2016 に掲載

i have been suffered awful disease and my body is weaker than before , but once eat this product. my body is not tired like before, and my knee pain is notably decreased,thus this is very good product. i surprised this product and i recommanded this product for my mother, 1 day later my mother say i'am not tired and my body is hot! this is effective. i recommed it is very effective product,and it is helpful mother,,father,, hard workers,, umm my concentration is higher than before, i eat this product (2~3number) every day however,, most important is exercising. and it is helful your life. do you understand? from korea.

생각날때마다 먹어주고 있어요

dragonwifeにより 10 15, 2013 に掲載

녹용 ㅋㅋ

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Gave me a splitting headache

Reviewer3033976により 11 16, 2013 に掲載

Every time I took this, I got a bad bad headache. Tried to take several times My husband is taking is and liking it.

Powerful

MikeMemberにより 4 05, 2016 に掲載

For me (at 62), this is one of those rare supplements that has obvious and quantifiable effects. Most noticeably, I require less sleep, while having more stamina and mental clarity.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Increases stamina for work outs, excellent for knees

Reviewer1718575により 3 16, 2011 に掲載

I've been using product for years and have no complaints. It gives me increased stamina for my hard work outs and the added benefit of being a anti-inflammatory. I feel the differenc on my knees and other joints.

Miraculous

Reviewer3312383により 12 31, 2006 に掲載

Using glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM for many years - this is far better - only form that actually works. Soreness in joints from old injuries dissapeared for first time w/in 1 day. Ideal joint support for running & bodybuilding.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

한국에서 파는 녹용은 대부분 가짜라서 해서...

4865219420235088512により 1 13, 2016 に掲載

이거 먹어봤는데 먹는날부터 효과가 있습니다. 몸이 우선 따뜻해지고 피로회복이 되는 느낌입니다. 피곤함이 반감되는 기분이 들고 잠에 들때는 숙면을 할 수 있습니다. 와이프가 몸이 차서 1타블렛씩 섭취를 해보았는데 와이프도 효과를 보았습니다. 강추하는 녹용입니다. 가격도 이정도면 엄청 싼거죠.

좋아요