JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 57
言語
並び替え

Успокаивающие вкусняшки

Modellにより 10 09, 2013 に掲載

В упаковке всего 21 косточка темно-коричневого цвета с вкраплениями. Хотелось бы конечно побольше, но да ладно..)) Собаке даю по одной штучке, сильного успокаивающего эффекта замечено не было, но возможно стоило бы испытать при каких-то обстоятельствах, например испробую их в действии под новый год (собаки боятся фейрверков и всяческих салютов, вот там и посмотрим.) Косточки пришлись моей чишке по вкусу- прямо выхватывает их из рук! ----------------------> Вам понравился отзыв? Жмите внизу кнопку ❤ YES ❤ и я буду знать, что пишу отзывы не зря :)

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Worked like a charm

Reviewer1913608により 8 12, 2011 に掲載

My dog is so affraid of thunder that she just goes crazy, and don't even talk about fireworks! Just one of these lil chews calmed her down so much that she could stay still and not tremble at all. So glad I found this. I will always have this on hand for her. Tee

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Wonderful product!

Reviewer1045127により 4 25, 2011 に掲載

I've gone through most other calming solutions on the market and am the most impressed by these. Too many of the other all-natural calming treatments upset my dogs' stomachs and don't seem to calm them down much at all. I use these chews regularly with my anxious pug mix (I'll give him one about an hour before I have to leave for work) and I also give them to some of the foster dogs that we have to help them transition into a new home environment or if I have to take them on the train or anything out of the ordinary. I can't say enough good things about them. My only complaint is that I need more than 21 of them and would love a bigger package.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Calming for Small Dogs is doing wonders for our little guy!

Reviewer2035978により 5 01, 2011 に掲載

Our dog tends to be quite nervous and fearful at times...we started giving him one of these a day and they have definitely made a difference. We used to have trouble putting a leash on him to go for a walk and also brushing him and since we started these he is a lot calmer - these and a bit of help from Cesar Milan, the Dog Whisperer and he has improved loads - he swallows them whole, he doesn't even chew them as he cant wait to get this treat every morning :-)

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great product

Reviewer3100990により 6 11, 2010 に掲載

My dog is afraid of thunder. The soft chews seem to really help and she likes them. This is the second bag I have bought. I don't think we will ever be without them. I also used them before she went to the groomers. Great help!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Dog is Addicted and Cat Wants it Too!

Reviewer2128490により 1 31, 2011 に掲載

I dunno what is in there but the dog takes one smell and regardless of how he feels, downs it. The minute I open the resealable bag the cat shows up. I canot tell if this makes my old dog any calmer but he sure adores it!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good stuff

Reviewer3352217により 10 29, 2011 に掲載

My dog became much calmer after it

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Песику нравится)))

katyamailにより 7 02, 2013 に掲載

Используем как поощрение при дрессировке. Ест с удовольствием. Съели уже 4 упаковки и будем заказывать еще.Успокаивающего эффекта не заметили.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

noticable calming effect

Reviewer1898311により 11 27, 2010 に掲載

i give a larger dose than recommended. Effects not immediate so i give about an hour before vet, event etc.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Моя собачка ест без удовольствия

Reviewer3118728により 11 19, 2013 に掲載

Брала для своего йорка, может мой такой привереда, но эти лакомства он вообще не ест

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 57

1 2 3 4 5