JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 16
言語
並び替え

Вкусный чай без кофеина

5077038846306350319により 7 20, 2014 に掲載

Читала, что этот чай больше всего похож на зеленый, но без кофеина. Я бы сказала, что он похож на очень сильно настоянный зеленый чай, но без терпкого вкуса и в легкий ароматом и вкусом шоколада. Буду брать еще.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Tea

5132044149328626532により 11 04, 2013 に掲載

I love this tea. It taste very good & does what it say. Whenever I feel full, I just drink this.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

GREATTTTTTTTT

Reviewer1212844により 3 28, 2012 に掲載

POWERFUL increased my sperm count a little bit goes a long way

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good Tasting!

Reviewer3234882により 5 11, 2012 に掲載

It has a wonderful taste.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best caffeine free tea

5109102049554996479により 2 14, 2013 に掲載

I love green tea, but when I chose to abstain from caffeine for spiritual purposes, I found this ashitaba tea a very nice substitute. It's more like green tea than any other herbal caffeine-free tea that I've come across. The flavor is rich and nutty, and lengthy steeping does not bring on any bitterness. It's my daily morning cup. Thanks, iHerb!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Advantage

Reviewer2389728により 9 26, 2010 に掲載

Percent Ashitaba tea 40 tea bag1.41oz is convient to use a glass of hot water only time. It is good for me,it doesn't affect for sleep.I can sleep even though I drink at night time.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Love it

Reviewer2902393により 6 09, 2011 に掲載

I love this tea, very nice nutty favour. Keeps you skin nice and clear and very good for your overall health. Will continue to buy.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

More energy

Reviewer2640465により 11 24, 2011 に掲載

I feel more energized and alert without any of the caffine jitters of coffee

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Fantastic!

Reviewer2638611により 1 20, 2012 に掲載

Delicious and nutritious! Full of growth Factors and has shown in research to repair nerve damage! Love It!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

i love it too

Reviewer1827451により 7 10, 2013 に掲載

the tea bags have a more earthy taste/feel to them than the powder. both are quite the treat and in addition to the health benefits i feel somewhat indulgent every time i have the pleasure. everything from packaging to taste radiates a modest air of an extravagance of sorts.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 16

1 2