JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 22
言語
並び替え

Pamela's Bread Mix

Reviewer3291640により 1 12, 2014 に掲載

I started buying this mix from iherb after first buying from a local health food store to try it. I've been using it for a while and have made many bread variations, pizza crust and bagels per the recipes on the bag. I thought all were good. I don't mind the sorghum flour at all. I don't like the other GF products that have bean flour in them. I find that after one day, the baked goods develop an unpleasant beany flavor. If you're undecided, it's worth buying a small bag to see how you like it.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great Flour

5317803584614825807により 3 26, 2014 に掲載

We have really been pleased with the outcome of our baked goods when we use this flour. It works well for breads, biscuits, muffins, pancakes, etc. We can find it locally for a similar price, so this is a good deal.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great Tasting

CindyWにより 6 25, 2013 に掲載

You really don't have to say goodbye to your favorite desserts if you have a celiac condition. Pamela's Products are GREAT! I think they even taste better than wheat products. I made a pie crust with this product. The recipe is on the back. It tastes even better if you substitute one cup of this mix with almond flour.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

awesome

Reviewer3234154により 2 01, 2012 に掲載

makes baking easy again and FUN!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best GF Pancakes

Reviewer2608761により 2 19, 2012 に掲載

It took 2 years of trying various recipies and pre packaged products before finding Pamela's Mix. My husband had no idea he was eating GF pancakes.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good taste!

5634398761673581714により 5 11, 2016 に掲載

My children like it very much! yummy! and for me is very easy to make. i just put it in the bread machine.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great Product!

5517688658478341864により 9 13, 2014 に掲載

I have been making gluten-free breads and cakes for my husband since receiving my order. Great results with my bread machine and good consistency.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Makes awesome gluten-free pizza

Reviewer3208780により 1 07, 2015 に掲載

I tried one of the recipes on the back of the bag, made pizza crust recipe, and it's the best one I've tried, almost taste like regular pizza, for being g.f. Also makes good bread. Next I'm going to try the cake doughnut recipe on Pamela's site, it had 5 stars.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Безглютеновая смесь для хлеба

5184275808024831720により 2 11, 2015 に掲載

Отличная!!! Ставлю 5+++++ Безмолочная, безглютеновая. Очень быстро готовиться. Кто пробовал безглютеновые миксы, знает какие они на вкус и приготовление. Тут совсем другая история - на вкус обычное печенье)) Готовлю по такому рецепту: 1ст.муки +1 яйцо + 1ч.л. разрыхлителя(вот такой я использую Bob's Red Mill, Пекарный порошок, без глютена, 16 унций (453 г))+кефир/молоко/сухое молоко(Использую козье молоко без лактозы и глютена)+ сахар 2-3 ст ложки+ванилин. Замешиваю как на оладьи и раскладываю на протвинь ложкой. В процессе приготовления хорошо поднимается.Пеку 10 минут. Сынок лопает с удовольствием. Повторная покупка - ОДНОЗНАЧНО ДА, и не только я а все наши знакомые, у которых детки, больные целиакией!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Отличная!!

5749774789039268106により 8 24, 2016 に掲載

Смесь очень понравилась, пеку из нее пышечки с начинкой из варенья, на самодельном йогурте + сода, сахар, иногда добавляю кероб, + ванилин + немного раст. масла. На пергамент ложкой кладу по форме оладушка, сверху ягоды из варенья, например клубнички, затем сверху такой же оладушек, ложкой соединяю края, пеку 180 гр. 15-20 мин. Очень вкусные, мягкие, нежные и очень быстро.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 22

1 2 3