JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 22
言語
並び替え

Ним

5730721826836363508により 12 26, 2013 に掲載

Мне понравилась эта трава. Кстати по отзывам читала, что запах неприятный и т.д. Мне очень по душе...травками пахнет. Более того, я не пила в капсуле ним...я высыпала из капсулы в ложку (2шт в день, один раз) и запивала водой. Желчный перестал болеть. Но пила для кожи...есть небольшие проблемы с кожей лица, прищики...сейчас все ок :)

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great source for neem caps

Reviewer1011799により 4 01, 2010 に掲載

What I really like is that these veggie caps contain no excipients or additives, just all the benefits of organic neem leaf at a good price. Very helpful for combatting viruses and infections of all sorts.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent

Reviewer2952617により 12 11, 2013 に掲載

I have tried several brands of neem capsules, and this is the best one. I take it for viral infections and it works great. Colds and other infections either get knocked out before they take hold, or the duration and severity is very reduced. Veggie caps are best when dealing with viral infections, so that's a plus with this brand. I do sometimes take more than is recommended on the label, but only for short periods of time.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

theraneem organix Neem Leaf capsule

Shelleyにより 9 02, 2011 に掲載

THIS WORKS!!! I was on "interferon" and "ribasphere"for a year. It caused a heavy metal reaction with my body. I tried cortisone creams etc. for months and heavy metal detox's. Then I tried the Theraneem organix Neem Leaf and it took about 6 weeks. Wow!! What a difference. I take 2 2 x a day. If I stop the itch comes back. It works.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Эффект положительный есть

Viktor45により 8 27, 2016 に掲載

В упаковке попалась одна разбитая дефектная капсула, но даже не смотря на то, что все капсулы изза этого в упаковке стали горькими, глотать его можно вполне сносно, главное запивать целым стаканом воды , не тошнит. Пот стал менее пахучим, изжоги после потребления не вызывал.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

happy

5686054206706763297により 11 21, 2013 に掲載

my skin looks good

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good capsules, good Neem, and its veg!

5495118954609608358により 7 26, 2016 に掲載

There's not many options for Neem, and I love this brand, have bought it a lot of times, since it has the best concentration I've found here, plus it's pretty cheap. Pills are a bit too big, but can be swallowed easily. And taste bitter, but that's Neem for you. I really appreciate this capsules, since they are vegan, which it's important to me. Have bought several times, and will continue to do so.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Organix South, TheraNeem Organix, Neem Leaf, 120 Veggie Caps

opheartにより 3 15, 2012 に掲載

No nasty fillers, 480 mg of neem leaf extract! Great product!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Eczema Control

Reviewer1898425により 1 13, 2010 に掲載

I have taken neem leaf capsules to help control my eczema and it seems to work. I only have 6 months use to compare.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good product

Reviewer1840838により 7 06, 2011 に掲載

Helps with urinary health.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 22

1 2 3