JA

言語
並び替え

чай

BlackSeaOrganicにより 7 03, 2013 に掲載

травяной чай. Вот только мы выпили, а на повтор не тянет. Если вам помог отзыв, нажмите кнопочку "YES". Спасибо.

YUMMY!

Reviewer3084629により 5 27, 2009 に掲載

many teabags in this box great value excellent product GREAT price!

OK but strange aftertaste

Reviewer1437753により 8 27, 2008 に掲載

OK but it has sort of a strange after taste.

I love Tulsi tea original

Reviewer2112549により 10 06, 2009 に掲載

I love the taste of this tea. I had a head cold coming on and I use two to three bags per cup for a couple of days and WOW,,,,the cold never stood a chance. I will be ordering more soon.

More kudos for tulsi

Reviewer3220246により 1 02, 2010 に掲載

I'm impressed with iherb and Organic India. This tea, like all of OI's teas I've tried, does what it says; relax, rejuvenates, whatever the claim!!

This tea is THE best

Reviewer1128805により 9 08, 2011 に掲載

I recently got off store bought tea because of flouride content and was told about this tea as an alternative. This is THE best stuff. Full of health benefits and fluoride free! I sweeten it with stevia and make it in the same tea maker that I made my original in. Works great and I drink it cold with some ice. I can now have my iced tea all day long again thanks to this stuff!!!Plus it helps with my strict diet.

Great tea!

Reviewer1274846により 12 25, 2013 に掲載

This tea is sold in the supplement area (not with the regular teas) of our local health markets because of it's health benefits. This green tea and the pomegranate green are my favorites!

Top product!

Reviewer1620513により 5 14, 2009 に掲載

Organic and pleasant tasting. Great for anyone who suffers from a dry mouth. My husband likes this one best but my fave is Sweet Lemon which iherb doesnt carry. Healthy, beneficial drink with antioxidant benefits.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

It's good for me so I drink it

DeanaSにより 11 01, 2010 に掲載

I don't really like this tea, I just drink it because it's so good for me. It's the best source on the planet for tulsi, which helps you handle stress better.

I Like this Tea

Reviewer2371998により 11 04, 2010 に掲載

This is the feel good Tea

1-10 件/合計 33