JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 12
言語
並び替え

no more "senior moments"

alloriginalにより 5 23, 2013 に掲載

Vinpocetine does what ginkgo CLAIMS to do: gets the blood flowing in your brain! I use two per day, and I could feel the difference within 2-3 days. I'm a little sharper, a little clearer. For those over 40, it is part of the arsenal against senior moments. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good Reports on this Stuff!

Reviewer1079334により 1 28, 2011 に掲載

After researching vinpocetine, it is supposed to help with hearing loss, ringing in the ears, eyesight, and help keep your brain in tact. Sounds like a wonder supplement! I'm on my second bottle and have noticed some improvement in all of those areas.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Can't Take It

Reviewer1136744により 7 28, 2011 に掲載

I gave one bottle to my wife and I opened a bottle and took one capsule. It made me sick so I have not taken any more. I don't think my wife even opened her bottle. She is afraid of it.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Olympian Labs, Inc., Vinpocetine

Reviewer1066838により 9 03, 2010 に掲載

I have been taking vinpocetine for months now. I know that this has helped me with my mental accuity.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Vinpocetine

Reviewer1230830により 1 10, 2012 に掲載

excellent, improved blood cirulation in my fingers, legs, reduces headache and stomach problems

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good product

5226618149135679206により 4 14, 2013 に掲載

i started using Vinpocetine a few days ago and i notice that it has a positive effect on my mental clarity.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Месячный запас винпоцетина (аналог кавинтона)

NSNSNSにより 4 27, 2015 に掲載

Небольшие прозрачные капсулы в тяжелой баночке из темного стекла, банка хорошо упакована, риск повреждения в посылке минимальный. ### Винпоцетин брался как замена кавинтону (его действующее вещество) по назначению невропатолога. В магазине есть выбор, т.к. был нужен месячный курс в дозировке 10 мг 2 раза в сутки, выбор пал на данный препарат от Olympian Labs Inc. ### Винпоцетин применяется по назначению врача! при различных формах недостаточности мозгового кровообращения, в офтальмологии и отоларингологии при ряде заболеваний, сопровождающихся нарушением зрения, снижением слуха, головокружением и шумом в ушах.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Clarity

Reviewer2793817により 7 08, 2011 に掲載

After just a few days I noticed clarity in thought. I need a few weeks to tell you how the effects on memory are, but at this point I feel like this food supplement is worth using.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

ok

Reviewer1511611により 1 16, 2017 に掲載

ok

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

EXTREMELY HELPFUL for EYES

Reviewer2590313により 1 19, 2017 に掲載

I have this with DMAE for eyesight, WORKS and Im on computers all day.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 12

1 2