JA

言語
並び替え

As good or better than Country Life Vanadyl Sulfate

Reviewer2221603により 10 29, 2009 に掲載

I am a big fan of Country Life products. I tried Olympian because they add niacin to their product for better assimilation. I will say that there appears to be a subtle positive difference in how I feel when I use their product. I plan to re-order in the future.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Vanadyl Sulfate great for insulin resistance

Reviewer1309510により 2 13, 2011 に掲載

Thanks IHerb, This product has lowered my insulin requirements substantially within about a week of taking three capsules per day. Hoping it will help even more if I take it longer!

vanadyl sulfate

Reviewer1580983により 5 03, 2011 に掲載

Use this for my diabetes instead of metformin. Works a treat. I use it in combination with a number of other supplements and I"m controlling the blood sugar with out drugs.

very good

101010011により 1 29, 2011 に掲載

i take this after a long exercise session. this one has less and or better fillers than others

diabetes

tamerhosnyにより 7 18, 2011 に掲載

Taken this 3 caps daily, along with GTF Chromium and Alpha Lipoic acid, in the intention of treating Diabetese. Also taken with doctor's medication, one of them is Metformin. Diabetes is under controlled but i still cant leave doc medication as my glucose lvl will still shoot up.

Vanadyl Sulfate

5051860856722205675により 4 14, 2015 に掲載

Great!!!

Review of supplement product

Reviewer1630003により 8 31, 2010 に掲載

This product was found to be of highest quality and proved to be very effective.

Works just fine!

5326141373526924764により 9 16, 2015 に掲載

I have tried taking this product with more and also less healthy diet. It makes a true difference if taken three times daily. The best result is while taking during on a Rosedale diet. Taking this and other stuff to control Diabetes plus health diet and an hour or less of activity, it makes miracles. I will reorder since I need exactly this "20 mg" portion that is very hard to find!

Highly recommended

5380912492447158182により 2 06, 2017 に掲載

Perfect goods. I am happy with. Using on daily bases.

1-9 件/合計 9