JA

言語
並び替え

Highly recommended

Reviewer3276250により 2 21, 2012 に掲載

I bought this product to treat oestrogen dominance. Now my horrible PMS symptoms and pain have disappeared (that is not an exaggeration – they’re completely gone) and I have much more energy than previously. Best of all, my head no longer feels like it’s stuffed with cotton wool! I feel like myself again, if that makes sense. I haven’t actually tested my hormone levels since starting the DIM, so I don’t know exactly what the product is doing. It is doing something though, and what it’s doing has improved my quality of life. Based on what I’ve found through med journal searches, it does seem like this product has measurable effects on oestrogen levels and is not snake oil. Please note: my research suggests to me it’s probably not a good idea to have more than one of these pills per day.

Great stuff

5564529507795853477により 9 01, 2014 に掲載

No soy, wheat or other additives, this brand of DIM is great. It has helped me so much with my PCOS.

great

4903217292076022259により 4 08, 2015 に掲載

Ordered mangosteen caps, horse chestnut speed extract caps and DIM caps and taking them everyday. The heavy feeling in my legs is gone and my skin used to be very dry and "hard". Even if i would use skin products to make it soft en moist, my skin would stay dry. Now my legs are soft and smooth. I stopped taking the caps for a week and my skin got back to being dry. Also my legs started to feel heavy again.

효과가 있긴 있어요

Reviewer2665409により 2 02, 2014 に掲載

빈속에 먹으니까 쓰리긴 한데,프로게스테론 크림보다 효과는 더 좋네요, 일단 열오르고 폭식증 우울증에 도움이 되긴 합니다. 좀 더 먹어봐야 겠어요

Love!

5748769332053690111により 7 13, 2016 に掲載

Great value. Really helping with that time of the month and muscle growth.

Good value

bjreviewsにより 10 26, 2016 に掲載

These are much cheaper at 150mg instead of the 100mh ones I had previously .... So wherever I can I get some savings to maintain my health I win...

DIM

ilgizaにより 1 15, 2017 に掲載

Не смогла принимать. Боли при мочеиспускании и моча розоватая. Простите за подробности. Хотя индол от NOW принимала спокойно

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Не первая баночка. Лучший выбор!!!

AcademyExpertにより 2 23, 2017 に掲載

Читайте отзыв по применению на моей страничке. Покупаю по несколько штук и не первый раз.

1-8 件/合計 8