JA

言語
並び替え

Сказочный продукт!

NataVictoryにより 10 30, 2012 に掲載

Применяю уже в течении нескольких лет при вирусных инфекциях вместе с Nature's Way, Pau d'Arco. Серебра беру по 0,5-1 чайной ложки каждые 2-3 часа и еще по необходимости капаю в нос, коры муравьиного дерева - по 1 капсуле тоже каждые 2-3 часа. Чудес не бывает, иммунитет начинает работать день на второй-третий ( у кого - как). И больше никаких антибиотиков, не считая чай с медом и лимоном! Берите на заметку!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Innesah, London, England, UK.

Reviewer3137975により 11 01, 2008 に掲載

We aways have colloidal silver on hand, first time using this brand and found it worked very well, have gotten relief from sore throat many times , when you gargle it just goes, it is good also for the health of your teeth and gums and can be used for infection and colds, would not be without it.

love colloidal silver

Reviewer1078762により 12 01, 2009 に掲載

i always use this product for prevention & for sinus infections (use as a nasal cleanse) & it never fails.

No evident results

Reviewer1873605により 11 05, 2010 に掲載

I used 2 bottles, 1 tsp. morning and evening, with no evident results of any kind. Other brands in glass bottles delivered results, so I will not use this brand in the future.

THE RIGHT STUFF

Reviewer1442088により 12 24, 2008 に掲載

One of the best products that I have stumbled onto. Helps ward off colds and other viral threats.

Olympia Labs,Inc.

Reviewer2879477により 9 21, 2009 に掲載

We ordered this to take on a cruise. We completed the first bottle and started on the second following a painful mosquito bite and the start of what promised to be hideous head colds. This is one of a handful of supplements we would grab to take on the life boat had the ship gone down! We haven't been without it for years. We can vouch for the efficiency of this brand and no one to my knowledge beats the price of this product from iHerb. We are frequent customers; I always check iHerb first for our alternative medical needs.

Great for Dental Care

cot477により 2 23, 2010 に掲載

We use this as part of a teeth cleaning regimen each day: put a mixture of baking soda and Himalayan salt (3:1) into the palm and then a drop or two of colloidal silver to make a paste. Rub mixture into the gum line with a tiny toothbrush. It gradually wears away tartar and heals gums (of course it's better if there is no tartar to start with). The colloidal silver is safe if you have metal fillings (the other option, hydrogen peroxide, is not safe for metal).

amazing product!!! OLYMPIAN LABS INC. COLLOIDAL SILVER

Reviewer1085359により 3 02, 2011 に掲載

I SAW IMMEDIATE HEALING RESULTS ON SKIN BREAKOUTS.HUSBAND HAD A LINGERING COUGH FOR 3 WKS AND WHEN HE TOOK THE COLLOIDAL IT WAS GONE WITHIN 30 HRS TIME. I APPLIED TO A VERY SWOLLEN,INFECTECTED AND PAINFUL CUT ON FINGER AND THE NEXT DAY IT WAS NOT SWOLLEN AND THERE WAS NO PAIN. WE JUST CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD ABOUT THIS PRODUCT.

I love iHerb

Reviewer1274616により 4 10, 2011 に掲載

iHerb always ships fast. This product by Olympian Labs is a great find. The price is right. It really helps my rheumatoid arthritis.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Use Every Day For Multiple Uses!

Reviewer2031404により 8 14, 2011 に掲載

Drink this first thing in the morning. Tastes like water, no after taste. Will get rid of a sore throat, viruses, colds and can be used on skin disorders-rashes, cuts, stings, insect bites, etc. that's why the Silver Surfer drank it, lol.

1-10 件/合計 41