JA

言語
並び替え

Excellent Taste

Reviewer2836613により 6 08, 2010 に掲載

I'm allergic to milk, eggs, whey, soy protein powders. Rice protein sits in my stomach like a rock. This beef protein powder digests really well for me and it tastes great great. Not too sweet and with a rich chocolate flavor. Who would have known that beef and choclate taste really good together. Great for low carb and high protein routines. At about a $1.30 ( Iherb price plus shipping) a serving this product is a real bargain. I hope Iherb keep this product in stock.

Incredible nutrition

Reviewer2301387により 11 10, 2009 に掲載

This is a new and awesome product. I suggest always mixing it a blender in a smoothie. It does not dissolve or mix well otherwise. I do not eat much red meat becasue I do not prefer it, but here is my answer to the great protein nutrition red meat provides.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This stuff is the best! Please don't ever stop carrying it

Reviewer1876628により 12 15, 2012 に掲載

I am allergic to pea, rice, egg white, soy and whey proteins, leaving me with no way to get my necessary protein daily. Digests easily, haven't found any issues in the first 3 weeks of using it. My naturopath is concerned with the fact that it shows "white chocolate" which is really just wax and sugar, and there isn't a lot of info on the label. I would love to get some more in-depth info on this product.

Love it

Reviewer2221903により 3 04, 2010 に掲載

Enough satisfying protein, love the taste! I would have gave it 5 star but personally you only get 2 weeks worth's and its kinda pricey. Wish they had it in a larger size.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Beef Protein Powder is a Score!

Reviewer2247103により 7 23, 2012 に掲載

Taste not bad, not great, but I'd trade some taste any day for a clean product like this -- no added sugars or sugar alcohols (which just cause GI problems for many, including me), no extra junk! If you add a bit of extra raw cocoa powder and a few frozen raspberries, it's really quite good (I blend with unsweetened coconut milk by So Delicious, which I get at Whole Foods, but I've seen it elsewhere by the cold almond milk). As others have said, best texture if you use a blender. I think people generally expect too much in the taste of these types of products - if they offer what you're looking for in nutrition and agree with your system without being offensive in taste AND they don't include a bunch of questionable ingredients, then it's a score as far as I'm concerned.

Гадкий вкус

5188266613732698187により 5 19, 2015 に掲載

Всегда беру исключительно говяжий протеин. Этот редкостная гадость. Повелась на хороший состав. Вкус как у сои. Больше не возьму.

Beef Protein

Reviewer3055813により 2 13, 2010 に掲載

I would not have bought this protein if I had realized it was high in Iron. I have a very high hematocrit.

Great product - Tastes like a milkshake

Reviewer1670125により 6 09, 2010 に掲載

As Andrea noted, this really works best mixed in a blender. I add some coconut kefir, along with almond milk and some ice. Also, taste fantastic with some added raspberries. When mixed in a blender, it has the taste of a milkshake - a real treat!

Amazing!

Reviewer2354931により 5 27, 2011 に掲載

I love this lowfat/carb ..good taste .. mixes ok in shaker bottle ... better in blender. But I love it with a lil ice and skim milk!

very good