JA

言語
並び替え

Lymph cleanse

Reviewer2580344により 8 29, 2009 に掲載

I have breast cancer which had caused tightness in the lymph system in my arm - I couldn't straighten my arm. In three weeks of use (2 capsules twice a day in yogurt, empty stomach, with 3 grams of Omega 3) I saw complete mobility restored. After a dose I could actually feel lymph draining. I intend to add Phytoartemisinin to my protocol now - it cleans cell receptors and maintains efficacy of artemisinin. Hope iHerb decides to carry it as well.

Good for Babesiosis

Reviewer2859903により 11 08, 2008 に掲載

My Lyme literate doc (PhD Chinese medicine; Licenced Physicians Asst.) recommends this brand for quality and because it has an extract of the whole plant for better metabolization as per natropathic principles, plus the pure active ingredient artemisinin for potency, as per mainstream allopathic medicine principles. Not as strong as or an effective substitute for the pharmaceutical anti-protozoan Mepron, but the most potent form of Artemisia I've found. This is a good deal at nearly 1/2 the usual retail price.

Lyme co-infections

Reviewer1110479により 10 16, 2007 に掲載

Artemisinin is used in a non-drug treatment for one of the co-infections which often accompanies the Lyme disease infection from a tick bite.Allergy Research group has one of the best products.

super product/price

Reviewer2802111により 9 29, 2010 に掲載

My husband has bladder cancer. This is one of the many supplements that he has been taking. Getting these products here are about 1/2 of what we have been paying at the doctors office.

to get rid of babesia

Reviewer3236624により 11 16, 2008 に掲載

My doctor suggested this herb and the brand to get rid of babesia. The brand is good because it's concentrated so you don't have to take as many pills.

Valuable Product

Reviewer3160379により 11 27, 2007 に掲載

This product has a good combination of the Artimisinin with the whole herb for enhanced action. I have found it helpful for treating Babesiosis.

made me dizzy

Reviewer3276029により 3 24, 2010 に掲載

Unfortunately it made me severely dizzy. So I can't take it.

Skin cancer

Reviewer1461843により 11 27, 2007 に掲載

I tried this on my skin cancers, mixed it with 50/50 DMSO and orally per Dr. Jay Rowen's Second Opinion letter instructions. It did not work for me.

лечение онкологии

4865419873705155145により 9 22, 2016 に掲載

Заказывал супруге лечим рак груди в комплексе с железом

Good product

5606154097401562918により 1 22, 2016 に掲載

But despite of good quality, user past away because of chemo treatment

1-10 件/合計 21