JA
レビュー
1-9 件/合計 9
言語
並び替え

CAUTION for low blood pressure - VERY potent blood thinner. There should be a warning on the label

Health-Is-Wealthにより 12 18, 2013 に掲載

This is a VERY potent blood thinner - the most potent I can recall. If you're taking any kind of blood thinner (medication or supplements), have low calcium or vitamin K (and therefore low blood pressure) - I do not recommend you take this. If my experience is anything to go by, it won't be a pleasant one - trust me. I bought/tried it before knowing about the blood thinning effect, and, unpleasantness aside, I'm now back to nosebleeds where before they were rare. This is also an antagonist of (or synergist, but may lower further if already too low) - iron, copper, zinc, phosphorus, manganese, calcium, B5 - suggest avoiding if you have a health issue that relies on supplementation of any of these. Good sources of germanium include: dairy, meat, chlorella, ginseng, garlic, aloe vera, sushi, comfrey, watercress, onions, whole wheat, reishi/shiitake mushrooms - I suggest trying some of those first/instead, unless you know you specifically need germanium (and even then, please take care if also taking blood thinning supplements, e.g. fish oil, or medication, or low blood pressure is an issue for you - start with very small amounts). I took less than the recommended dose and even that was potent enough to cause nosebleeds to return. It doesn't taste bad - ever so slightly tart, like a very weak organic acid - you wouldn't notice it in anything other than water. It mixes easily in a small amount of water with no clumps. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Mini Dose~~~Packs Mighty PUNCH !!!!

Reviewer2717818により 2 10, 2009 に掲載

Organic Germanium ~~~Just 1/8th of a teaspoon in a cup full of warm water,that is all it took to feel an almost instant lift of energy,a brighter mental outlook,and a feeling of releif in the stomach area. I now take this 2x a day,and am feeling so much more alive. I have a very active job,and for about the last 12 months my energy levels have been declining,so at weekends I was just a couch potatoe, nothing I took seemed to do much good, I was also feeling gloomy/depressed,and troubled with bloating~~~but not any more, thanks to this amazing white powder,~~~my grateful thanks to those people that have produced such a wonderful product that actualy works.

아직은 뭐라 말하기 어렵지만..

5571600135131365487により 12 26, 2013 に掲載

이영돈pd 논리로풀다 프로그램을 보고나서 게르마늄에 관심을 가지게 되어 아이허브에 와보니 있네요? 반신반의로 구매해서 방법대로 제일좋은 생수를 구매해(^^;;) 물을 약간 따라내고, 한병을 털어넣었죠. 처음에 뿌옇게 되더군요. 분말이 흰색이라.. 그날일단 마시고나서 다음날 물병보고 깜짝놀랐습니다. 물병의 물이 크리스탈처럼 빛나는 투명이랄까.. 생수통이 그렇게 청명해보이기는 처음이었습니다. 꾸준히 큰수저로 공복(식간)에 2스푼씩 먹어보았습니다. 물맛은 돌맛?과함께 신맛이 나요. 시간을 꼭 지켰다기보다 식사후 3시간에 맞추려고 노력했어요. 저희신랑이랑 저랑 둘이서 방귀쟁이가 되었어요. 느낌때문인지 뭔가 정화된듯한 느낌도 들고요. 몸이 가벼워진것 같다가 복용량이 끝나버려서 더이상 알순없었지만, 더먹어봐야겠다는 생각이 들었습니다. 분명 몸에 뭔가 변화가 있는건 확실한거 같아요.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product but too expensive to buy in 6 gram quantities.

Reviewer2391849により 10 03, 2009 に掲載

If you can supply organic germanium powder in larger quantities at much lower cost then I would buy more.

Lasts forever

Reviewer2534376により 9 17, 2012 に掲載

This product lasts forever!!! Very good value for money. Stick my finger in it every now and then and bingo... my hair analysis always comes back with a bit of germanium in it. Haven't figured out a dosing system... need to be a bit more systematic. :-)

Economic version

Romeroにより 2 18, 2014 に掲載

This is a great product for immune system, there are others great, but germanium do the job. I don`t notice many of the claims people do about, but there are research saying its good for cancer, arthrites,v immune system. It`s cheaper to buy in powder, but it`s already expensive. I like this manly for my sore throat, altough I recommend Royal Jelly more than this.

caplet

Reviewer1328494により 1 08, 2013 に掲載

maybe powder is not convenient to use

didn't notice anything

Reviewer1506873により 3 02, 2011 に掲載

My health can really use a boost but this didn't do anything as far as I noticed

Great product