JA

言語
並び替え

Life-Changing and Fantastic for MCS

Reviewer1907976により 3 26, 2009 に掲載

I started using this last spring. It changed my life in connection with addressing MCS symptoms. First, it gave me more energy; it eliminated pain; and started healing areas of former traumas. My chemical sensitivities also reduced. There was a herx reaction with it, but I just kept taking in and that subsided by two weeks and was gone totally after a month.

my favorate supplement ever

Reviewer1161469により 12 26, 2007 に掲載

please continue to make fibroboost available in a reasonable price. it has made a very positive change in me- better sleep and much better mood all day long. so far, it's saving me from the dangers and side effects of anti depression and anxiety drugs. a trmendous product.

Fibro-boost rocks

Reviewer3081383により 6 03, 2008 に掲載

This product worked immediately for the issue I wanted to control, pain and stiffness from fibromyalgia. As an added bonus, my cholesterol went down 20 points within a month and I have a steady energy level all day - feel like I am 30 again!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

It's working for my fibromyalgia!

Reviewer1027523により 6 11, 2007 に掲載

At least, I've been taking it for two months, along with accupuncture treatments, and I feel 100% better! My fingernails are growing faster, and so is my hair. I'll keep taking it for all the other benefits unless someone does a study saying none of it works. It can't hurt!

I don't have Fibromyalgia

Reviewer1465605により 9 19, 2008 に掲載

I have every symptom except that I have nerve damage. I have Cervical Disc Radiculopathy from 4 ruptured cervical discs. With that said, I see some improvement in my pain management. I can manage to see my Chiropractor every 2 weeks instead of weekly. I will continue to use this product.

Fibroboost reduces joint inflamation

Reviewer2516207により 10 28, 2009 に掲載

I bought this as a super antioxidant. As with many vitamins you don't feel any benifit, or so I thought. I ran out of the first batch and my damaged sacro-iliac joint pain started up again. I had order more anyway and the inflamation vanished when I started taking it again. I have ran out 4 time now and each time the inflamation returns. Fibroboost is now perminantly on my vitamin order list. I give it to the dog too for her hips. The capsules pull apart and it desolves in her water.

Great Product.

Reviewer1026258により 12 13, 2007 に掲載

Great product. Very strong anti oxident. Reduces excess mucous that I have due to allergies as a positive side affect. Reduces inflamation. 100% natural.

Great for Fibromyalgia!!

hordalにより 7 14, 2012 に掲載

I have had fibromyalgia for 20 years, I don't take any prescription medication for pain, recently more pain than normal, so I started taking one tablet in the morning, within 10 minutes I don't have any pain (upper back & neck). Felt better the first day I took FibroBoost, if you have FIBROMYALGIA, please do yourself a favour and try this product, it beats taking prescription medication (remember dosages will vary amongst individuals for desired results). Other benefits that I have noticed are, clearer mind, better memory, better sense of well being, calmness, better night time sleep and better energy during the day. All these benefits from one product you can't go wrong!

Fibroboost

Reviewer1502240により 1 09, 2009 に掲載

I received these 4 Martin Pall products on 25.12.08 and took them according to his recommendations. ie gradually building up until I was taking all of them by 6.1.09. In the last few days I know I am feeling a lot better despite a lot of emotional trauma. Fatigue is less, brain fog disappearing, pain is less, I think post exertional malaise improving, I think sleep is improving. A longer trial needed for absolute confirmation of the above. Thank you Dr Pall and Allergy Research Group.

wow!

Reviewer2725522により 12 21, 2007 に掲載

Do your homework on this supplement, folks! The information on it sounds remarkable. Since starting to take Fibroboost, I've also been sleeping much, much better.

1-10 件/合計 49