JA

言語
並び替え

Good product!

Reviewer3232562により 3 01, 2012 に掲載

I think overall this is a very good product in this price. I am sensitive to allergies and I didn't get any problems while using this product. It is certified organic, and I could see, taste & feel that the quality is really very good. A few cons though. Taste wise, it has a very neutral flavour, not much of Vanilla. Not easy to mix in water or milk. Derived from sprouted brown rice, this is probably not a complete protein (Nutribiotic website itself tells that Lysine and Histidine are not in sufficient amounts to qualify it as a complete protein). So you should include protein from other food sources/supplements (especially if you are into building muscle).

Gross

Reviewer3223005により 1 18, 2012 に掲載

I don't like the taste at all. The taste reminds me of how wet dogs smell. Will try another product.

Great product

Reviewer1084310により 2 09, 2012 に掲載

Great product, not too acidic on the body, we use it while we are doing the mild version of the Bio Cleanse

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best protein power around!

Reviewer1099199により 6 12, 2011 に掲載

Thanks to NutriBiotic for coming out with an organic variety. This is my favorite protein power as it does not contain any of the common allergens. I add a little extra vanilla stevia to it as I like a stronger vanilla flavor.

Great Organic Protein Powder

4812993733074414452により 1 16, 2015 に掲載

I use this product as an addition to smoothies, yogurt, pancakes and more. It has a pleasant taste and is high in protein, low in carbs, and certified organic and KOSHER. The only downside is that it is a bit chalky. But that doesn't stop me from using it. Even my kids like it and I think it is a great way to get extra protein in their diet. I am sure there are other uses that I have not discovered yet.

Tasty and blends well

5694512644874759994により 6 28, 2014 に掲載

I found this rice protein powder to have a pleasant taste and it blended well for a smooth texture.

Great Rice Protein!

Reviewer2519353により 6 17, 2011 に掲載

great complete plant protein source for a great price!

Nutribiotic Rice Protein

Reviewer1184877により 9 06, 2011 に掲載

Excellent product, couldn't feel, taste, see any difference to SunWarrior (which is excellent).

I love this product!

Reviewer2319044により 12 27, 2010 に掲載

I've been using this product consistently every morning for quite a while. It gives me sustained energy.

France

Reviewer2955415により 4 29, 2014 に掲載

I love this product. I love the fact it's organic , it mixes well and it doesn't taste powdery. I mix it with a banana, chia seeds, home made kefir, a little almond milk et voila!!!! And I herbs service to France is excellent, so fast and efficient.

1-10 件/合計 29