JA
言語
並び替え

now gelatin

Reviewer2718750により 9 20, 2012 に掲載

Nutrex changed the formula--still listed on IHerb as V-Gels, but the bottle I received listed gelatin. Very disappointing.

Good Product

Reviewer3197693により 4 28, 2011 に掲載

I haven't really noticed anything since I haven't been taking these supplements for too long, but I like that the pills are small, don't make my stomach upset, and I only have to take them once a day. With all the great ingredients, it's almost just good to know I'm doing something good for my body!

Reviewer1540575により 8 25, 2012 に掲載

мне не понравились. Выкинула. Какие-то громоздкие капсулы, какие-то жирные почему-то, от них все пальцы оранжевые.

글쎄요...

Reviewer2904703により 4 04, 2011 に掲載

이 제품을 총 세번 주문했습니다. 첫 주문했던 상품은 아무런 문제없이 복용했는데 그 뒤에 두번째, 세번째 주문했던 제품을 최초 개봉한 순간, 베지젤의 색깔이 녹은 채 배송되었습니다. 쌀쌀한 날씨에 젤 표면 색깔이 녹다니 놀랐습니다. 어찌된 일인지...

very good

Reviewer2445353により 12 26, 2011 に掲載

My mother said it is very useful,and her eyes feel better than before.

Bitter sweet

Reviewer3172923により 6 27, 2011 に掲載

Excellent product and great formulation, but I like to chew my supplements and this one has a very unpleasant taste.. Other than that it is excellent :)

DermAstin

Reviewer1476922により 7 02, 2011 に掲載

Nice softgel size. Glad to have this available at such a reasonable price!

For My Eyes

Reviewer2199321により 8 09, 2011 に掲載

I take astaxanthin to help prevent cataracts. iherb had a special on the Nutrex brand products. Their astaxanthin source is reputable, so I gave it a try.

great buy

Reviewer1859201により 10 03, 2011 に掲載

It was a great buy from Iherb! I think the astaxanthin makes you look healthy and seems to help the joint pain too.

DermaAstin by Nutrex

Reviewer2320221により 12 15, 2011 に掲載

EXCELLENT value! The many claims for the benefits of astazanthin surface for me as smoother skin, diminished blood shot eyes, and improved sleep quality. 2 per day does it. iHerb does it again w/ fast delivery

1-10 件/合計 16