JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 13
言語
並び替え

Delicious!!!

heidischuytenにより 8 01, 2013 に掲載

I have searched for years to find a protein shake that I can consume. I have over 40 food allergies inlcuding gluten, dairy, whey, rice and pretty much everything else. I was so excited when I found this. They shake is declicous and very filling. I would give it a 10 out of 10.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good protein powder

Reviewer1458185により 3 21, 2012 に掲載

Use it in all my smoothies. The vanilla flavour is somewhat strong, covering the taste of hemp decently, but I still need to mix it with berries or something else to add flavour.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great Alone or Mixed with Another Shake

Reviewer3303538により 7 09, 2012 に掲載

I love this product. I can easily have it on its own, with 3-4 scoops in rice, almond, or coconut milk to make an excellent shake (I also add a generous shake of cinnamon and a dash of vanilla, both organic and from iHerb of course). I also add it to the True Vitality Plan Protein Shake (vanilla), because I like to mix hemp, pea, and rice proteins- I believe they're the most effective proteins, best absorbed and easiest on digestion. I also use a blender bottle with blender ball from iHerb; it's the fastest and best way to whip up a quick protein shake.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

really good!

Reviewer2401488により 11 30, 2011 に掲載

This is the best shake I have tried so far! It tastes really good, and gives me a energy-boost in the morning. I will keep on buying these for sure!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Wrong Description! Too much SUGAR!

Reviewer1177329により 10 22, 2012 に掲載

The description on iHerb lists the sugar content as 3g per serving, but when I received the container it says there is actually 9g sugar. There is also less fiber and protein than what the iHerb description claims. I went to Nutiva's website and they have the same nutritional values listed as the container I received. However, if you look at the photo of the back of the container on iHerb it says the same thing as the product description on iHerb. I guess I'm going to have to contact Nutiva to find out which is correct. The taste isn't terrible. It actually tastes a little like sesame seeds (not sure if that's a good thing or not).

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Tastes nice!

5379228678099807549により 6 13, 2013 に掲載

just to comment on taste wise, the taste is very good and mixes very well with milk. Hemp is very healthy, much better choice than whey protein.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Protein supplement

5670553779898858488により 5 31, 2016 に掲載

I purchased this product a while back and so far I like it. The taste is fantastic and it seems to be of good quality.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Действенный, сытный

Alenyaにより 2 23, 2016 に掲載

Пожалуй, лучший из всех опробованных мной протеинов. Балл снят за вкусовые качество. Он довольно крупнодисперсный, на вкус это влияет сильно. Хорошо идет с яблочным фрешем и смузи. Вкусно добавлять в растительное молоко-миндальное, соевое, арахисовое. Могу посоветовать добавлять в коктейль ложечку кокосового масла, так намного вкуснее и приятнее пьется.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great stuff!!

Reviewer2639606により 11 29, 2011 に掲載

Love Hemp Protein! This stuff is quality. Doesn't taste amazing though, but I don't mind that.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Цвет и вкус не очень.

5154877406340835809により 5 18, 2016 に掲載

Купила этот протеин из за натуральности. Но он ужасно сладкий, цвет тот ещё, кое как выпиваю его, больше наверное не закажу.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 13

1 2