JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 47
言語
並び替え

Huge Difference

Reviewer1823574により 6 30, 2012 に掲載

I'm a mother of three who works full time and was very run down and catching every infection that my kids brought home and no matter how much rest I got, I was always tired. My gut feeling was that my adrenals were involved so I did some research on adrenal fatigue and general tonics / boosters. I started taking Eleuthero, Astragalus, CoEnzyme Q10 and D-Ribose, plus a general multivitamin. The difference is incredible. We are 2 months into winter here in Australia and by this stage I would normally have had at least three bad chest infections. I haven't had a single one. I have started feeling like I was getting a cold a couple of times but the next day it would have gone. My immune system is clearly on fire. I will definitely keep taking this combo and keep ordering it from iHerb - LOVE the low cost international shipping!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

ribose is a must for hypothyroid, hypoadrenal and CFS

Reviewer2385936により 6 22, 2009 に掲載

This is wonderful for a lasting energy all day. Sleep is better and nerves are more balanced.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good Energizer!

Reviewer2969438により 11 07, 2007 に掲載

I have MS, D-Ribose really helps me get things done when I get fatigued.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Seems to work.

Reviewer3335976により 8 15, 2008 に掲載

Seems to give me more energy when I am drained and just plain worn out.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good performance

Reviewer3026695により 11 30, 2007 に掲載

In conjunction, with co-Q10,makes this 82-year-old body feel like it's still in it's 60's.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Достойный продукт

PalmarosaRUにより 11 22, 2013 に掲載

Беру для сына, он пловец. Верю, что рибоза помогает ему восстановиться после тяжелых тренировок. На вкус как аскорбинка с глюкозой плюс апельсин, по сути это и есть простой сахар, синтезируемый в организме, но обладающий многочисленными полезными свойствами, ведь рибоза является обязательным условием для синтеза АТФ в мышечных клетках, она ускоряет рост силы, выносливости и скорости и сокращает время восстановления энергетических запасов после тяжелых тренировок, а также способствует набору мышечной массы без лишнего жира и благотворно влияет на психофизическое состояние и здоровье всего организма. ****Если мой отзыв оказался для Вас полезен, нажмите, пожалуйста, «yes», а также, вы можете заглянуть на мою страницу, чтобы ознакомиться с другими моими отзывами. Будьте здоровы, с IHERB это реально!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

D-Ribose works

Reviewer1477571により 11 01, 2009 に掲載

This product really works, gives me the energy I was looking for to help me exercise. I won't use anything else from here on out. I strongly recommend this product!!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

D-Ribose

Reviewer1788788により 7 11, 2010 に掲載

Great product for energy and take it for heart health. Don't have any problems with my heart, but taking it for preventive measures.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The best D-Ribose!

Reviewer2007162により 9 01, 2010 に掲載

I love this form of D-Ribose; I take it right before working out and it gives me the energy I need to power through an hour of cardio followed by weight training. My stamina and strength have improved using this in combo with CoQ10 and L-carnitine. Love the taste too!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

VERY GOOD

Reviewer2695126により 2 28, 2009 に掲載

I HAVE MUCH MORE ENERGY SINSE USING D RIBOSE

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 47

1 2 3 4 5