JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 20
言語
並び替え

Good product

Reviewer2545542により 2 14, 2012 に掲載

This has helped my skin, nails and hair to grow more beautiful. Also I noticed that this helped not to get so much spots.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

THis is awesome stuff

Blessed1により 8 10, 2014 に掲載

I use this for immune support and bone support , its better than just using calcium , I also use it for my dog that has a tumor cause shark cartilage blocks the blood from going to the tumor so you get rid of the tumor . I will keep buying this from Iherb its affordable and it works.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Me funcionan muy bien

4746800022978465719により 5 02, 2014 に掲載

El bote es grandísimo y cunde para mucho tiempo. Es genial porque hay que tomar bastantes. Como punto negativo diré que el tamaño es un poco grande para tragar.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best

Reviewer3043112により 2 21, 2012 に掲載

Best

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Натуральный источник кальция!

Genevieverにより 1 02, 2017 に掲載

Принимала дочь, как натуральный источник кальция. Очень признательна сайту за такой разнообразный выбор продуктов для нашего здоровья!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

perhaps it helps

Reviewer1680989により 1 06, 2012 に掲載

I Bought the pills because a vet in Holland said that a combination of shark cartilage and shark liver oil could slow the cancer of our dog ( mastocystom) He still lives and doesn't seem to feel sick. So he's happy, we're too !! Easy to order and within 10 days the pills arrived in Holland !!!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I reacted to this right away

PurplePegasusにより 10 28, 2011 に掲載

I found out recently that I have a brain tumor. I bought this in the hopes of shrinking it but unfortunately I reacted to it almost immediately: it made me very tired. I think I took 3 caps at once, per label. I will try it again at a dosage of 1 cap only. I hope it works.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Effective

4834757769365935663により 4 17, 2015 に掲載

I think i am starting to feel a positive difference in joint function.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

В хряще много кальция

biosupplementsにより 10 07, 2013 に掲載

То что природный хондроитин, конечно, хорошо, но в нем еще и много кальция, которого я и так достаточно получаю с пищей. Думаю, что больше брать не стану, для суставов есть формулы получше.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

imune

Reviewer2070720により 10 30, 2010 に掲載

imune suport

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 20

1 2