JA

レビュー
1-10 件/合計 44
言語
並び替え

Natto is a wonderful blood thinner and has no side effects!

Reviewer3286239により 6 22, 2010 に掲載

Now's Nattokinase is a great bargain, and the fibrin reducing effect REALLY helps to thin your blood and keep your circulation at optimal levels. My daughter has Lyme disease, and her blood was hypercoagulated for years because of fibrins and constant inflammation. This product has helped her soooo much, and her herbal remedies that help to eradicate spirochetes are much more effective and able to reach every area of her body. My greatest thanks to iHerb for carrying this excellent product at such a reasonable price! You have helped a 17 year old regain much of her health, and God Bless You for that!

nattokinase

Reviewer1839804により 8 09, 2010 に掲載

This product and AMLA lives up to lowering cholestrol and LDL and C Reactive Protein

Learned about Nattokinase from Alternatives

Reviewer2692492により 8 31, 2010 に掲載

Trusting Alternatives I decided to try Nattokinase for both my husband and myself. Being over 70 we are taking other supplements too. Recently I had problem with my left leg, where I had dvt previously. This time Doppler test did not show any clots. So Nattokinase works not only in cappilaries but in larger veins too. In addition, my previous moments of confusion are not returning any more. This was my main consideretion for ordering Nattokinase. Renia from Ottawa

Nattokinase

Reviewer2754757により 2 19, 2008 に掲載

This product was suggested to me due to my history of blood clots. I am really hesitant to go on Coumidan as I am rather young but with blood clots your always concerned about another one occuring. So I was more than happy to take an alternative and so far so good. The product is easy to take, pills are normal size and no side effects.

seems to work, effective

Reviewer3281685により 3 18, 2008 に掲載

It does seem to work. It does eliminate my hypercoagulation symptoms. It worked as well or better than source naturals NSK-SD nattokinase.

Good Product

Reviewer3158176により 4 02, 2009 に掲載

Happy with the product. Using to prevent blood clots and improve circulation. So fa so good. Night cramps have stopped.

Great for office jobs

Reviewer3335982により 6 16, 2009 に掲載

If you sit around a lot at work, then this is the thing for you. Say goodbye to sciatica and spider veins from poor circulation. Also a better alternative to daily aspirin.

Now Foods, Nattokinase, 100 mg 120 Vcaps

Reviewer1661219により 9 23, 2008 に掲載

I like this product so far. This is the second time I have purchased it. I had a TIA and had a lot of numbness in the right side of my neck; also was told by a doctor that my blood was thick. Since I have been using Nattokinase, the numbness in my neck has greatly subsided. I still have a little numbness in my tongue, but that is a lot better too. I intend to keep using this product.

Substitute for Daily Aspirin Therapy

Reviewer1500632により 9 09, 2008 に掲載

Nattokinase is excellent product for daily Aspirin therapy substitutuion. If anybody need more info about this product, do a search on Google and you will get ton of good info. The price is reasonable and iHerb.com has an execellent customer service & fast shipping. I ordered the product on Thursday and receive it on Saturday via USPS. Thank you iHerb for doing a great job.

High Functioning Memory

Reviewer2547129により 4 11, 2014 に掲載

We take this along with 250mg of Niacinamide to keep our memory intact. We use the Natto once a day and the Niacinamide 6 times a day. Works great. We are both in our uppers 60's and so far so good.

1-10 件/合計 44