JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 168
言語
並び替え

Good for the kids

Reviewer1723143により 1 31, 2009 に掲載

We haven't gotten much sun since the summer so we really need vitamin D. I purchased this as a replacement for a yucky multivitamin that my still largely breastfed 10-month-old had been taking. This has no taste so it's easy for her to take, and doesn't have the ingredients I'm trying to avoid. I've also given it to my 5-year-old and noticed that her cheeks have regained their healthy glow.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

love it!

Reviewer3084629により 11 09, 2009 に掲載

Medium chain triglyceride oil(MCT)that it's suspended in is coconut and pharm grade manafactured by Nestle. It's better than GMO-soybean in the soft gels (Jarrow) love Jarrow BUT they need to ditch the GMO cheap soy. Swanson is another good brand it's in olive oil but I think this oil will not go rancid easily. Easier to give both my toddlers their sunshine in a bottle.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Ray of Energy

Reviewer2287177により 2 02, 2009 に掲載

I wish I knew of this product way before now as my body really needed this vitamin. I feel so positive and warm inside since I started taking this dropper full of sunshine.Thank You for keeping this product at a price I can afford as I do have other meds I have to take. Just think one dropper full is like ray of positive energy.Thank You

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Вызвал аллергию у обоих детей!!

4941779695453474238により 1 01, 2016 に掲載

Принимали дети 2х и 7 лет. С первого примирения выступала крапивница на щеках и ногах. Проверяла раз 6: прекращала давать, делала перерыв и давала снова ... Та же картина(( Будте аккуратный, вызывает аллергию.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Пьем всей семьей

Gallinaにより 1 31, 2016 に掲載

Удобный флакон, удобный дозатор. Вкус практически отсутствует - даже мои привередливые дети (7 и 1,7) пьют не морщась. Мелкому даю 3 капли, старшей 4, взрослые - по 6. Хватит на всю зиму - точно. Даже останется. Храню на нижней полке холодильника. Перед употреблением встряхиваю обязательно. Польза - да есть наверно? Раз врачи рекомендуют пить. Мы не только его пьем - чувствуем себя бодро, болеем не часто. Летом пить не будем. Если отзыв был полезен - прошу - нажать ДА. Спасибо.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Солнечные капли )

Recept-krasotiにより 9 17, 2015 に掲載

Летом принимаю 600 это 6 капель зимой до 1200 это 12 капель! Настроение хорошее, есть исследование потверддающиее что витамин D3 защищают теломеры от износа тем самым замедляя процесс старения! Важно если вы принимаете омега 3 дозировку витамина D3, нужно снизить на половину! Подруге заказывал для поддержания ее здоровья после рассеянного склероза!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Vitamin D-drops easy to handle

Reviewer1941667により 2 23, 2010 に掲載

In the middle of February 2010 we received four bottles with vitamin D-drops. The bottles are easy to handle. Especially the children like the drops. They move their spoons spontaneously to Dad when he picks up the bottle to give them their daily portion of eight drops with their breakfast. The journey to Holland took almost three weeks because Dutch customs put the package aside for almost two weeks. When it arrived the package was in excellent condition. We like to order from Now Foods in the USA because we get more for the same money than in Holland. With greetings from the Netherlands, William

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Vitamin D

Reviewer1161805により 11 10, 2010 に掲載

Only used for a short time but not bad. However, after a few months the dropper lid broke; not very good packaging; otherwise a good product.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Cap quality

Reviewer2582611により 2 25, 2011 に掲載

Quality of the cap should be better. It shatters.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good vitamin for a baby.

Reviewer2741050により 3 08, 2010 に掲載

We've been feeding this stuff to our two-month-old baby for almost two weeks now. Very well tolerated, doesn't seem to cause any stomach upset and goes down a lot better than any comparable product sold here in Finland.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 168

1 2 3 4 5